Quantcast

Tread Lightly! Charity Auction - Now live on eBay!!

Hey guys! So our 4th Annual Tread Lightly! Charity Auction is now live on eBay. We’ve got about 150 items from 50 companies that will be auctioned with bids starting at 40% to 75% percent off retail prices. 100% of the money raised will go to help keep off-road trails and the great outdoors healthy and open to the public.

Here are a FEW featured items up for auction right now:

Yamaha Grizzly 550 Fl 4X4 ATV

2011 John Deere Gator XUV 625i 4x4 Utility Vehicle

Talon 18 SR Winch from Superwinch

Hunting Apparel & Gear from Browning

Set of C Series Type 7 UTV Wheels from ITP

Winter Gear and Backcountry Pack from HMK

Neoprene Dust Filter Riding Masks from Rz Mask

Racing Apparel and Accessories from Moose Racing

The MoJavi Saddlebag from Giant Loop

$100 Gift Cards from Trail Tech

Lexx Mxe Slip-On Silencer from Rocky Mountain ATV/MC

Handlebars and Handguards from Renthal

2-Cycle Exhaust Stealth Kit from dB Snorkel

Vortek T7 Dimension Helmet from EVS Sports

UNO UTV Gun & Bow Rack from All Rite Products

LEAD-DOG Helmet Light from Helmetlight

Flo-Vent Kit from Fastlane

Flywheel Puller Tools from Dennis Stubblefield Sales Inc.

Check out the entire auction and help out our important cause right here.

• 2 weeks later...

The 4th Annual Tread Lightly! Charity Auction on eBay will be over in just hours. Bid now to help Tread Lightly! work to keep the great outdoors beautiful, healthy and open to the public. Get some holiday shopping done early while giving to a wonderful cause at the same time.

Bidding starts at 40% to 70% off retail prices. Additional items have just been added, don't miss out!

treadlightly | eBay

Tread Lightly! would like to thank all of the outstanding companies that donated to our important cause.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By Roofus
      I cant seem to find what this part is called. Can anyone point me in the right direction? I must be misinterpereting the parts catalog or something? I dont see it in the rear axle section. I think it may be in the rear brake assembly section? click link to view picture.

[removed broken image]
    • By DarkRider
      This is something I'm extremely curious about. Has anyone ever attempted to buy a quad (or any other vehicle) from an impound lot? I've always wondered if this could be a bargain, or a waste of time. Google searches do turn up some helpful results. Looks like the state of NJ holds auctions online which I'd be a bit hesitant about.

My online searches haven't really turned up any results of anyone buying an ATV this way. I'd be really curious if anyone tried this, or knows someone who has. I've actually found a couple pages with online auctions for my state, but none had ATVs.
    • By Scoopeddad
      I have a 1994 big bear and I am starting to have issues starting. I put in a new starter and selnoid as the at stopped starting with the electrical but will still start with the pull cord. Where and what now should I be looking at to check? If I turn key to on and the switch to on then hit the start button, the bike clicks and then nothing. Lights still work but no response to the starter. Stumped now. Any help would be greAt.
    • By Andyjack
      Hi everyone new to this forum, i just got a LT80 for kids to learn on but can’t get it started. There is a spark but not very good so changed coil but got one with separate cdi so wouldn’t work cleaned car but still no joy. Fuel is getting in as plug is always wet. Im baffled. Like i say there is a spark i was thinking timing might of slipped so going to try that. any help please really appreciate it.
    • By Mech
      View File 2022 Texron Tracker Off Road EViS service manual
      2022 Texron Tracker Off Road EViS Service Manual with wiring diagrams.
      Submitter Mech Submitted 11/30/2023 Category Textron Off Road UTV