Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV, UTV or SxS? Join our Community Forum!

QUADCRAZY ATV Community and Forum are FREE to join! We keep our ATV, UTV, and SxS forums clean and user friendly. All first time posters in our forums will have to wait to have their content reviewed and approved. Once your first ten posts are approved, you will no longer need to go through a forum post approval process. To bypass the approval process with immediate access and a NO ADS experience in our ATV, SxS, and UTV forums, consider subsribing to a Premium Membership

Trailblazer 250 revving and PVT problem.

MarkD

Having a problem with my Polaris Trailblazer 250 and was wondering could you help.

Was out trailing today quad ran heavy ground next thing it wouldnt rev high in neutral or in gear. Strange rattle near the front of the pvt system. Pulled the quad back to the road and it drove fine again then 5 mins later when I went into reverse it wouldn't rev out again, the rattle from the pvt towards the front of the quad is back again. Also the transition that the belt is meant to make between the primary and secondary clutch while the throttle is on is not happening.

Any ideas what might be the problem?

Regards

Mark

Could be the spring or the weights, there really isn't much else that can break in there. The belt could be bad, but that wouldn't rattle.

Im guessing its the spring that can be seen in this diagram marked number 11 that you are referencing to?

Also the weights are on the primary clutch, there are located inside the drum with the blue spring that I can see when the CVT cover is taken off