Crusty72

A list of OHV Areas and Tracks

4 posts in this topic

I found this site the other day and it seems to list alot of riding areas in each state. Cool thing is, if it doesn't list it you can add it. Worth checking outhttp://www.atvpathfinder.com

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

Thanks, that's a great resource for us beginners!

Yeah there is another site like this called street2dirt it is almost the same as this site. It is new and they have paid membership on it but you can still sign up for free. The trails section on it has a little more options as you can add trip reports and see who else rode the trails.

trailpass.com is also a good website.. i never would have know that their is this many trails in new york

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By superdude811
      Can you put tracks on manual atvs? would it be effective? is 280cc enough to even move them? thoughts/suggestions?
    • By Gunny
      It was a cold and windy day of Track'in !! How cold and windy you ask ?? Well, when I unloaded the bike it was 2 deg F (-16.6c) with winds between 30 & 40 mph, so the wind chill was about -25 deg F (-31c), but the sun was out, there was no dust, no bugs & no people ... so IT WAS A GREAT DAY !! WOO HOO !!
      Hope you enjoy the video !!
      [ame]
      [/ame]...
    • By ter737
      Me and my friends riding on litle tracks!!
      [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPZEQoaZexU&list=UUB2C2cXcO1WOiDDGB9d8Kcg]GoPro Hero2 HD: LTR450 and Yz450r+Yz250r riding tracks - YouTube[/ame]
    • By paradiseoffroadpark
      Come out and join us at paradise this weekend. October 26th & 27th. We have some new tracks for you to try out! We now have a new turn track, outdoor arena cross track, sx track, and mx track, the mud pit, fast track and miles of trails for unlimited fun!! and don't forget to check out our facebook page and website for our concert this weekend, saturday, october 26th @ 8pm!! It's going to be a blast!! Paradise Offroad Park| ATV and Dirt bike trails and track| 1276 Sgoda Road,Macon, Georgia 31217
    • By hangingon
      Top trails in Alabama is on the way to a weekend get away so were going to go by it. The prairie is sick as of friday I think it's the thermostat it started getting hot the water is not flowing and the it full of anti & water.