Quantcast

May 12 ATV Race at Haascienda Ranch

Our next ATV Drag & Mud Bog will be Saturday May 12. Gates will open at 12pm and races will begin at 3pm starting with the Kids Consistency race. The track will be open from 12 to 2 for test and tune and sign ups will start at 1pm. And the drivers meeting is going to be in front of the tower at 2:30pm.

I urge everyone who plans on racing to please take advantage of the test and tunes! And also to get signed up as soon as you know which class you would like to race so that we can alleviate confusion and make sure the races run smoothly. We will also have someone in the sign up tower from 1 to 3 to answer any questions you may have and help get you into the correct class. When you sign up you will also be receiving your permanent number.

The weather is getting nice so come on out and show us what you got! Hope to see you all here on the 12th! Visit our website at www.haasciendaranch.com for an updated list of the races and class order.

Thank you Heather, Brad, Debbie & Staff

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By Ajmboy
      What's the best kids atv out there? I've seen everything from the ones released by the major manufacturers to all those knock offs. Kawasaki has a KFX 50 that is pretty nice for under $1800...

• By Ajmboy
      Anyone purchase or check out Rockymtnatv lately? Well I was just browsing over there and they have a pretty cool section called Ten Dollars Or Less. Some interesting things to check out if you are in the market.

• By ATVNetwork
      he fifth round of the 2024 ATV Motocross National Championship Series, an AMA National Championship, took place at High Point Raceway View the full article
    • By 1998Zuki250
      Looking to see if anyone has any input on ATV Tires? 1998 Suzuki quadrunner LTF250
    • By Otter9099
      I plan on using my ATV to hunt. What have you found to be the best method for carrying your rifle that is secure and allows removing quickly to pursue an animal?