Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

bradhaas

May 12 ATV Race at Haascienda Ranch

Our next ATV Drag & Mud Bog will be Saturday May 12. Gates will open at 12pm and races will begin at 3pm starting with the Kids Consistency race. The track will be open from 12 to 2 for test and tune and sign ups will start at 1pm. And the drivers meeting is going to be in front of the tower at 2:30pm.

I urge everyone who plans on racing to please take advantage of the test and tunes! And also to get signed up as soon as you know which class you would like to race so that we can alleviate confusion and make sure the races run smoothly. We will also have someone in the sign up tower from 1 to 3 to answer any questions you may have and help get you into the correct class. When you sign up you will also be receiving your permanent number.

The weather is getting nice so come on out and show us what you got! Hope to see you all here on the 12th! Visit our website at www.haasciendaranch.com for an updated list of the races and class order.

Thank you Heather, Brad, Debbie & Staff

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• KVF 300 Rear Final drive

Hi would like to know if the big ring gear is meant to be pressing hard up against the speedo gear. the bike had been rolled over so i was think that the roll has moved the bevel gear over a bit. one of the shim washers was pushed in to the bearing a bit and the break drum had been hitting the cover as well. but also the 2 lock nuts where lose there is that was well   Thanks

By NokNok, in General ATV Discussion

• 0 replies
    • 2005 Polaris Trail Blazer 250 won't start

Hi guys, trying to get a quad running again. It was running fine but the electric start did not work. My uncle was using it and the pull start snapped. So I replaced the pull start and electric starter motor. Now it just cranks and cranks but will not start. I have spark, I have fuel to the carb, I know this is a 2 stroke with a separate oil tank, what else should i check?

By TheJester517, in Polaris ATV Forum

• 5 replies
    • 1999 Suzuki King Quad lt-F300F Hard to start

Hello Just signed up, as I've had a recurring problem, and need some help. To start the bike I have to put the choke on all the way and 4 squeezes on the gas, Then as I push the start, I slow squeeze the throttle about half way for it to catch....If I miss it, then it will take 5 mins of slowly finding the sweetspot on the choke in unison with some throttle squeezes. Then I have to to hold the throttle to keep the bike going, using the choke will stall it out. after about 3 mins of holding the throttle, I then can let it go, and it idles fine, and runs fine. If it sits for a few hours it's only slightly hard to start, but a few days of sitting, and it's a lot more work. Had the bike serviced they couldn't figure it out. They swapped peticock, plug, new gas, all new lines, new throttle, and cable. Said the carb was fine, and clean. New air filter, said fuel pump was fine, no leaks around carb boots, new battery, new rectifier. Ran some sea foam through it....Runs Great.....Just such a pain to start... Thanks

By RichUncleSkeleton, in Suzuki ATV Forum

• 4 replies
    • 1994 Yamaha big bear 350 Starting Issues

I have a 1994 big bear and I am starting to have issues starting. I put in a new starter and selnoid as the at stopped starting with the electrical but will still start with the pull cord. Where and what now should I be looking at to check? If I turn key to on and the switch to on then hit the start button, the bike clicks and then nothing. Lights still work but no response to the starter. Stumped now. Any help would be greAt.

By Scoopeddad, in Yamaha ATV Forum

• 9 replies
    • 400 kodiak starting mystery

2000 kodiak 400 4x4 ultramatic sometimes it will start with the starter and sometimes all I get is a buzzing from the starter solenoid, took it to the shop and he found nothing wrong other than a possible starter relay which he changed, it started and he thought it was fixed so I brought it home, started fine, unloaded and parked it, went back later and same old buzz from the solenoid, did that about three times and started on the fourth, has a new battery, cdi box and starter solenoid but this is driving me batty! 

By Mike56, in Yamaha ATV Forum

• 5 replies
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Ajmboy
      If you are looking for a used ATV for sale, where do you look? I know ebay and craigslist have used ATVs for sales and then sometimes you find local trade publications where they list used ATVs. I was looking online and decided to list out some websites that sell used ATVs. If you know of any additional websites or sources to look for or buy used ATVs, please post as a comment in this topic.
      eBay Motors  - usually has a good selection of four wheelers, ATVs, and Side by Sides and offer seller protections
      Craigslist - usually has more local ATVs, but be careful as there are no seller protections
      ATV Trader - has over 130k ATVs listed by private sellers
      ATVSoup.com - new and used ATVs for sale
      WantAdDigest - Shows local listings of ATVs for sale
      ATV.com - List new and used ATVs for sale
      When buying a used ATV, make sure you do your research and find out the book value of the ATV, look over the condition of the ATV, and as for verification of ownership. Be careful who you buy from and get the ATV checked out by a professional dealer or repair shop if you are baying a high price. 
      Watch our for VIN numbers that are scraped off, this is usually a sign that the ATV was stolen.
    • By YamahaGrizzly
      Few bears doing water wheelies!
      I fell off the bike and boy is the water cold lol!

• By Jacob Blocker
      I got an ATV from a guy that ran out of time rebuilding an eiger 400. He put a nerma Piston and rings in. I finished it up and it smoked like a train. I took the head off and honed the walls and it looked like the rings where on the walls, but it smokes just as much. I'm confused what's wrong with this thing.
    • By quad man
      Can somebody please tell me if 250x or 250ex nerf bars will fit on 96 300ex, and will 93-98 300ex nerf bars work on my 96 300ex? Thanks