mywifeknowseverythin

Show me your GROUP RIDE pictures

5 posts in this topic

I was flipping through my Stuff and came across these.... Just wondering if any of you had some to Share...Pretty Cool when People off of the Net Can Get together and Ride....

Every Single one of these people I have met on the Net....And EVERY single one of them has turned out to be a GREAT person....And I ride with all of them Every Yr at least once:wink:

Stonyford CA,,,,Cookin Breakfast in my BIG SKILLET!!!! That would be Dirtdog doing the Honors....

Stonyford.jpg

Spinreel Or.

Again Cooking Breakfast in my BIG SKILLET...This time Xmuddog and Dirtdog with Clay's Wife in the Background....

Spinreel.jpg

Driftwood Campground OR.

RAMPAGE TRIKE line up.....We had the whole campground walking around the trikes...It was a Beautiful Sight!!!

RampageTrikes05.jpg

Rampage Trikers and Quaders...One Big Happy Family....Yes,,,,EVERYONE met online and everyone CLICKED....

Rampage05.jpg

My Buddie NOS-350X's Property in Fresno...Has a MX Track, Flat Track, Drag Strip...I never met him before this day...I drove 4 hrs to go pick up the Bike on the Right(Im in the middle on one of my Tri-Z's) and he is on the one on the right with another guy I met that same day on his 250R on the left..I posted I was going to be in the Area....They posted back with the When and Where to meet...Been riding with them for 4 yrs now...Doc will be heading out from Texas this yr to the Oregon Trike Rampage in June....Dedicated is all I can Say

NicksHouse.jpg

Finally,,,,Glamis,,,,I Hauled me and 5 Buddies in my Toyhauler the 14 hrs to Glamis and Met up with some People from AZ and SoCal....

Glamis.jpg

Its amazing how this thing called Internet Forums can Bring people with similar interests togeather....

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

Wow, that is allot of Trikes. That is pretty awesome when you can get a bunch of riders together like that. Here is a picture of a bunch of us 2 winters ago out here in New York. If I find other pictures, I'll post them up.

11.jpg

Thats a Great Shot....Looks TOO FREAKING COLD for me though:no: Any of them From the Net???

Yeah it was very cold..to the left of that pic (you can't see it) is a nice frozen lake. This shot was taken in the middle of January in New York, very cold. Those are all local guys..:smile:

I live about 40 Min. from the Snow line....I like to Visit it every yr...Do the Yep Yep nod and come home....You can have that Crap...:twitsy: