surfdog420

2006 Yamaha yfz450 - Not Starting

i have a 06 yfz450 that ran fine a few days ago but now it will only turn over and wont start dose any body have idea on what it could be,ive heared it could be the valves(hoping its not) any help will do

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

it could be any thing. need more details. go hit up the central.

i had the valves checked and their fine,its turns over really good just wont start,its got spark and good compression just wont fire

So not even a kick over for a sec. Even with a shot of start fluid. Or giving it some gas.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

ya it will fire if i put gas in cyl but wont fire and stay running

You can buy a curtis sparks tps bypass or make one your self. By taking the wires going from the harness to the throttle and cutting it on the throttle side with room to splice them together.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Scoopeddad
      I have a 1995 Yamaha 350 big bear and I am having trouble starting it. You can hear the solenoid click but starter motor won't engage. Should I be looking at the starter motor or solenoid?  Any suggestions are appreciated. 
    • Guest Fox300exchic
      By Guest Fox300exchic
      The Hop-Up: You may be saying to yourself, “that’s a chick bike,” and you’re right. But honestly, it’s so much more than that. It’s one badass bike. http://www.quadmagazine.com/quad/features/article/0,24942,1587044,00.html
    • Guest Fox300exchic
      By Guest Fox300exchic
      If we had a dollar for every time the question “Which is really faster, the 700 or the 450?” shows up in our inbox, mailbox, or voicemail, we’d be putting this magazine together from a bungalow on a barely inhabited tropical isle named Quadhama.
      http://www.quadmagazine.com/quad/features/article/0,24942,1603755,00.html
    • By weride4fun
      I am a new member and was hoping i could get some good info on why my 2002 yamaha blaster atv will not run. the ignition light will not stay on when i try to start it. i put new plugs, cleaned gas. when i pulled it with my pick up with someone on it , it would start and run, now it will not even start by pulling it now. any one out there with some good advice?
    • By WCRTeam
      YFZ450 KFX450 Videoclip sand pit.
      [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7-G1XtovJw&list=HL1348537580&feature=mh_lolz]KFX 450 YFZ 450 WCR - YouTube[/ame]