Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

markobal6

2008 Adly 300xs - Pulling

Hello!

I'm new on this forum and I'm from Slovenia. I have a problem with my Adly 300xs. And the problem is that the ATV is pulling(i hope you understand that, in the dictionary is nor a right word). And this look like this that while i driving the ATV pull. It is not important or the ATV is cold or hot. And the ATV sometimes ignite very hard sometimes normal. We try change c.d.i. unit and i try with spare key but it is not any different, ATV still pulling. I don't now what is wrong. Is maybe guilty this that i wash one day and the water came somewhere is not supposed to come?

Please help me.

Have a nice day

Hm. With pulling i mean in our language "trokirati" but this is not in dictionary. I mean that the ATV not run smooth but every 3seconds is like that the ATV die. I hope you undarstand.

And even when is motor in the idling is once in 2000rpm, once 3000, once 1500.

if you can spray some carb clean in the bike while it is running would be good start. change the gas if it is old and add some fuel cleaner in the tank. if it has good spark it might be the carb being dirty ...

What did you mean with carb? I spray all connectors with contact spray. The gas was changed two times.

Witch fuel cleaner?