Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Hello all,Does anyone know of a machine shop in ny or ct that work on atv`s.Thanks

Long Island - Diggin Racing

North East PA - V Force John

South PA - Four Stroke Tech

All can be found by google. All build, and machine motors. V Force has an atv dyno.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• How to identify size of machine as no stickers or books?

Hi all, I have just joined as was trying to identify what the machine is that I am trying to fix up. There is no stickers or books with this machine . I was lucky to be given it as it was not going and had been parked up for the last 18 months or so. I had got it to start but cannot get it to run any longer that a few minutes and now not at all. So want to identify this bike so I can get more information and hopefully support to get it going properly and then I will be away fishing. Thanks in advance to anyone that can help.

By Westrom, in General ATV Discussion

• 18 replies
    • How do you secure your machine?

For the time being I'm gonna have to let the old 4x4 sit out back next to my garage. But I'm not too happy with it just sitting out in the open and I'm wondering what would be a good way to deter thieves. First it'll be covered of course from top to bottom. Second I guess I'll be digging big a** hole and filling it with probably around 500lbs of concrete with a giant 1" diameter loop of rod sticking out the top. It'll actually be a huge U-bolt clamp I'll get from a local fastener company. Using this I'll try to physically secure it looping some hardened chain through what part of the atv I don't know. Only other idea (which is a bit far fetched I'll admit) is to hook up some kind of alarm system by way of a cable like you see sometimes on store merchandise out for display. I assume it would be hooked up to a loud speaker. Again I know this one is going somewhat overboard but considering how easily the quad could be jacked it might be the one deterrent that keeps it safe. Open to your suggestions PS. Don't really live in a bad neighborhood but the neighborhood kids are through my back yard all the time especially at night...thus the need for security.

By toonces, in Yamaha ATV Forum

• 1 reply
      • 2 replies
    • MEAN!!!! Mud machine - 2011 800r xmr outlander !!!! ( Ft Myers / SW Florida)

(This Ad is from QUADCRAZY Classifeds, click "More" to find out how to contact the person who placed this ad.) less than 60 hrs, 30 inch scorpion mud tires, warn winch, adj. air ride, on fly 4 wheel drive , digital dash, automatic w/high low reverse, aftermarket exhaust, quad snorkels at eye level, proven and tested, remote radiator, tune up kit and receiver hitch... More...

By quadcrazy, in ATV For Sale? Post it here.

• 0 replies
    • Some pics of my machine along trails around my house.

Got some pics I thought I would share from around the in-laws property where I tend to ride a lot.

By supercrew, in ATV Picture and Video Sharing

• 8 replies
  • Similar Tagged Content

• Guest jstemple
      By Guest jstemple
      Sometimes gas will drip to almost steady flow out of the port in the bottom of the carb bowl. Ive taken the carb apart and bent the float, but still, from time to time, gas pours or just drips out. Any ideas?