Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Artifice

1997 Scrambler 400

Hey guys, I just got a '97 Scrambler 400 4x4 as a side project to work on through winter. I was wondering if anyone here could give me any great advice as to where I can get parts or even a service manual for this bike. Ive been told these are not too easy to come by.

Also Im very much used to working on Honda's so if there is anything crucial I should know about these before tackling it I would greatly appreciate the advice.

i can help you out with a manual ...
This link is available to logged in members only. Please login or register to view this link.

Cool Thanks.

I have so many toys not being used around the house I was able to snatch this in a trade. Brakes are shot and the elecrical seems haywire. But it runs and it shits and gets.

:biggrin: