jerod400ex

Know much about the ds450

I kinda like the style of the can am ds450 and just curious if anyone has some useful information tht might be useful? and how they compare to the other 450's

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

a couple vids ....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_MuQUDvVys]ATV Television Test - 2008 Can Am DS 450 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgJ6aa7AYxY]Race Tech, Can-Am DS450 Shock Conversion Test.flv - YouTube[/ame]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By joet82
      what is the advantage to having an aftermarket steering stem vice buying an OEM stem?
      I bent mine in a roll i took on my first ride in cali. everything works fine, but I'll need to replace it eventually.
      In talking with friends, most recommend buying an aftermarket stem....but y?
    • By joet82
      Well, when I took my quad for it's first ride in cali out ro Ballinger Canyon, I happened to get on a trail that I was too much of a pussy for, cause I didn't know what was on the other side of the hills. Ended up stopping short on one hill, started sliding back, slid crooked, the wheels caught. I went one way, and Shiela rolled once and landed back on her wheels. The problem is that during the roll, she landed on the handlebars and bent the steering column. I have already called the dealership that I bought my quad from, they want 208.99 for it. and I found a website, Arctic Cat,Polaris,Suzuki,Kawasaki,Honda,Yamaha,Sea-doo,Can-Am dealer Muskegon, Michigan, that has it for 170.99. My question is, does anyone know where I can get a cheaper one. I think it's borderline outragious that I have to pay that much for a foot and a half long piece of steel.
      btw, that's another thing that still trips me out....the ALUMINUM handlebars are perfect after the roll, yet the STEEL steering column wasnt....WTH! lol
    • By Stoopidbot1
      New for 2009, Can am offers 3 different packages for the DS450. They have the stock version, they have a MX version with wide travel and then they have a XC package.
      2009 Can-Am DS 450 Race Ready ATV's - DS450X MX, XC, and DS 450 Base Model