Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

jerod400ex

Know much about the ds450

I kinda like the style of the can am ds450 and just curious if anyone has some useful information tht might be useful? and how they compare to the other 450's

a couple vids ....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_MuQUDvVys]ATV Television Test - 2008 Can Am DS 450 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgJ6aa7AYxY]Race Tech, Can-Am DS450 Shock Conversion Test.flv - YouTube[/ame]

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By ATVNetwork
      news Great upgrades for your family adventure rig
      The Polaris General 4 is an excellent family adventure rig, but it is made even better by these 10 simple add-ons for style and functionality. View the full article
    • By quadmaniac
      The websites below will show you ATV laws and some stats for each state.
      ATV Laws and Information - By State
      ATV Legislation - By State
    • By davefrombc
      Here's a  "heads up"  for   everyone searching for  owners  or  service manuals for your  quad.
      While searching  for  service manuals to  help  others  posting  in the forum,  I've  come across a couple of  sites early in each search that  claim to  offer  the service manual needed.  When  clicking the  link for the  manual  pdf,  it opens a  download link showing an  .exe  file.  DO NOT CLICK ON ANY DOWNLOAD LINK THAT SHOWS AN EXE  FILE TO GET  A  PDF OF ANY  MANUAL !  I  am  running Windows  10  Pro and it is set  to   show the full address and type of any  file.  It also  prevents automatic  downloads unless I  specifically allow  them. Those  fake manual  pdf  downloads try to  automatically  install  the file  downloader it actually  contains rather than  a true  pdf.  Had it  actually been able to  run  automatically,  it would have downloaded a  load of hurt on my   PC.  The downloader link  was able to  install into the temp  folder in  my Windows but was not able to execute  because I did not  click to allow it .  Afterwards,  my  A/V  program detected  the malware in the temp  folder  and quarantined  it  for removal. Had  my  PC not  been set  to  show the complete address and type  of  file and to  not  automatically  download  files I'd have  one  very  compromised  computer.
      Everyone ,  make sure  your  anti-virus  program is kept  up to  date with the latest  definitions  for  it.  Set  your computer  to  show the  complete  address and type  of file  rather than  allowing it to   auto - hide known  Windows  file types  so  a program  such as   xxx.pdf.exe  shows  as such  and  not  as just  xxx.pdf    with the   known  file type  .exe  hidden. 

• By alanminz
      Looking for timing info for a 2004 Outlander 400. Replaced chain and guides. looking for the diagrams but could not seem to find any yet.
    • By Merrixs
      I am looking for the service manual LIT-11616-BT-25. I know where I can buy one. I am more interested in a shared electronic version, or just some parts of the electrical section. I have a no spark situation and am trying to trouble shoot myself.
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By joet82
      what is the advantage to having an aftermarket steering stem vice buying an OEM stem?
      I bent mine in a roll i took on my first ride in cali. everything works fine, but I'll need to replace it eventually.
      In talking with friends, most recommend buying an aftermarket stem....but y?
    • By joet82
      Well, when I took my quad for it's first ride in cali out ro Ballinger Canyon, I happened to get on a trail that I was too much of a pussy for, cause I didn't know what was on the other side of the hills. Ended up stopping short on one hill, started sliding back, slid crooked, the wheels caught. I went one way, and Shiela rolled once and landed back on her wheels. The problem is that during the roll, she landed on the handlebars and bent the steering column. I have already called the dealership that I bought my quad from, they want 208.99 for it. and I found a website, Arctic Cat,Polaris,Suzuki,Kawasaki,Honda,Yamaha,Sea-doo,Can-Am dealer Muskegon, Michigan, that has it for 170.99. My question is, does anyone know where I can get a cheaper one. I think it's borderline outragious that I have to pay that much for a foot and a half long piece of steel.
      btw, that's another thing that still trips me out....the ALUMINUM handlebars are perfect after the roll, yet the STEEL steering column wasnt....WTH! lol
    • By Stoopidbot1
      New for 2009, Can am offers 3 different packages for the DS450. They have the stock version, they have a MX version with wide travel and then they have a XC package.
      2009 Can-Am DS 450 Race Ready ATV's - DS450X MX, XC, and DS 450 Base Model