Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

mikeames

2013 JCTRA Hangover Scrambles @ Washougal MXP

This years event is once again being held at the world famous Washougal Motocross Park (Washougal Motocross Park |)

As always the event is held on January 1st which is a Tuesday this year.

For the most part the format will be the same as last year.

There may be an oppotunity for a Test Race for UTV/SXS racers this year. If we get enough UTV/SXS racers PREREGISTERED ONLINE by Wednesday, December 26th (midnite) we will have a 30 minute UTV/SXS test race! The whole purpose of doing it this way is to gauge interest. If there's enough people willing to brave Washougal and their UTV/SXS's then we'll be able to justify bumping or moving other classes around next year and give them a full 60 minute race. The UTV/SXS test race will be on the C Course, the longest, toughest course...same as the 4X4 Ute quads and the expert bikes ride. If you want to ride your UTV/SXS at Washougal, go to jctra.org :: All things Jones Creek and preregister before Wednesday, December 26th! If the UTV/SXS race is canceled all entries will be refunded within 24 hrs (via Paypal) and all preregistered racers will be emailed letting them know the race has been canceled.

You can view this years flier at:

2013 Hangover Scrambles Flier

Please feel free to post these fliers wherever you think it is appropriate. (Please do not post them on peoples car windows or other locations where they might turn into litter...)

If you have any specific questions, please email to: [email protected]

Hope to see you there!