Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

nickcapa

Hey All From Australia :)

Hey Guys and Gals,

My name is Nick, how are ya??

Im 21 years old and i am an Ag Salesman,

I sell Tractors and Impliments such as Massey Ferguson, Fendt, Iseki, Kioti, Polaris and Scag Mowers.

I am currently looking into moving to the US for a few years, Not fussed about where just cant wait to get over there and try something different!

I am hoping for get in contact with anyone who can put me onto someone about work,

anything really, for my Visa.

anyways

hope to hear from you all :)

have a good one!

Nick

hahahaha it will take AGES to get used to that kinda cold, but thats not degrees celcius is it?

still sounds flippen cold hahahahah

its about 32deg celcius today :) too bad im stuck at work!!

the snow here where i am right now is crazy. so light you can clear your driveway with a leaf-blower, walk on it and it sounds like stepping on styrofoam. squeak squeak squeak. very dry here. east of here the snow is heavy and wet-like. humidity ...

Welcome to quadcrazy. I see Ox is bragging about his snow to you already. He does that to me all the time because I wanna ride in some snow and all I get here in Frackville, Pa, usa is freezing rain and ice.Hope you enjoy the site and look forward to hearing more from you.

cheers mate hahaha

yeh its a bit like that ey

im 99% sure ill be moving to the states within 6 months anyway, just waiting to see how i go with my visa application

thanks mate

Welcome to quadcrazy. I see Ox is bragging about his snow to you already. He does that to me all the time because I wanna ride in some snow and all I get here in Frackville, Pa, usa is freezing rain and ice.Hope you enjoy the site and look forward to hearing more from you.

Sorry wylde1 :yes: we had snow here (6" at least) 2 weeks before Hallowe'en :laugh:

Sorry wylde1 :yes: we had snow here (6" at least) 2 weeks before Hallowe'en :laugh:

:wink:It's all good Ox, Just make sure you post the pics and video. Even though I can't play in it, I still like to see pics and vids of others tearin' it up.:cheers2c: