2004 Thor Pak Rat For Sale...$8995!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.
  • Similar Content

• By Steve1266
      I went out to ride my quad today. When I started it up it ran for a minute, then died. Since then it will turn over but won't start. I've check the spark plug and get great fire. I have had this quad for about 6 months, and very new to breaking it down. But need help. Thanks
    • By NoviceNorseman
      Hi:
      I am looking for some help. I just bought a 2004 Can Am 400 quad that had sat for 2-3 years. I can start it if I spray some gas into the carb but it only runs a few seconds. I haven't been able to get it to continue. Any advice on what the problem might be and how I might follow it would be very much appreciated. It had about a quart of gas in the gas tank when I got it. I siphoned that out and put in new gas. This is my first quad so I'm quite new to this.
    • By tm37
      I just bought a Used Kodiak, that I will be using mainly for Ice fishing, and it ran fine at the guys house started right up and everything seemed fine.
      I Got home and Hopped on to take it off the trailer, i Pressed the brake and hit the button and it turned over, fired up and then dies. (it starts cold so I was not concerned.)
      When I hit the electric start again there was no noise or anything, Just the coolant indicator light illuminates when ever I hit the button. I cycled through the shifter (park, reverse neutral, and drive,.) and then hit the button again, with the same result.
      I noticed the park light does not illuminate, but the reverse and Neutral do.
      I tried starting it in Neutral, and again nothing it just illuminates the coolant light.
      SO am I doing something wrong?
      I finally put it in neutral and pushed it off the trailer, and started googling. I have not seen anything on this being a problem or even what it would indicate. Any help appreciated.
    • By bayoubill
      can anyone tell me if its ac or dc for sure? its a 4 stroke gy6 type engine.
    • By hondaforeman450
      Does Honda make an exhaust shield for the operator. My 2004 foremans exhaust manifold gets my leg hot. My 2011 rubicon has this shield.