Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

ravencr

2004 Thor Pak Rat For Sale...$8995!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Similar Tagged Content

• By LTZ-Zach
      So i was riding the other day and my quad randomly shut off. It started back up and ran completely fine for a little while and then it started idling terribly.
      I cleaned the carb and changed all the jets and everything except the float due to the rebuild kit not coming with one and it actually runs worse then it did before.
      It will run and idle decent now but when I give it gas it dies.
      Does anybody know what could be wrong?
      I also changed the spark plug and air filter along with the oil and oil filter.

• By Steve1266
      I went out to ride my quad today. When I started it up it ran for a minute, then died. Since then it will turn over but won't start. I've check the spark plug and get great fire. I have had this quad for about 6 months, and very new to breaking it down. But need help. Thanks
    • By NoviceNorseman
      Hi:
      I am looking for some help. I just bought a 2004 Can Am 400 quad that had sat for 2-3 years. I can start it if I spray some gas into the carb but it only runs a few seconds. I haven't been able to get it to continue. Any advice on what the problem might be and how I might follow it would be very much appreciated. It had about a quart of gas in the gas tank when I got it. I siphoned that out and put in new gas. This is my first quad so I'm quite new to this.
    • By tm37
      I just bought a Used Kodiak, that I will be using mainly for Ice fishing, and it ran fine at the guys house started right up and everything seemed fine.
      I Got home and Hopped on to take it off the trailer, i Pressed the brake and hit the button and it turned over, fired up and then dies. (it starts cold so I was not concerned.)
      When I hit the electric start again there was no noise or anything, Just the coolant indicator light illuminates when ever I hit the button. I cycled through the shifter (park, reverse neutral, and drive,.) and then hit the button again, with the same result.
      I noticed the park light does not illuminate, but the reverse and Neutral do.
      I tried starting it in Neutral, and again nothing it just illuminates the coolant light.
      SO am I doing something wrong?
      I finally put it in neutral and pushed it off the trailer, and started googling. I have not seen anything on this being a problem or even what it would indicate. Any help appreciated.