Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

tssetmr

1999 Yamaha Wolverine - Pinion Torque Specs

I'm in need of the torque specs for the rear output shaft pinion nut torque specs. Does anybody have them? As it is a pain in the @#$% to do I only want to do it this one time.

Thank you.

That's wonderful. Thank you so much! Great resource. I did this job several years ago but because I got in a hurry and didn't remove the ujoint I was unable to properly torque the nut. Therefore it had worked its way off. I now used Loctite red and properly torqued it. Thanks for your help!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• 1998 Bayou 300 4x4 Rear Shaft Boot/Seal

Hi all,  I purchased this quad from Craigslist somewhat against my better judgement due to the fact that the driveshaft boot was leaking oil.  I am assuming it is just the seal that needs replacement.  Does anyone know the part numbers for the seal and boot?  I am also trying to get a hold of a service manual for this so I am not going in blind! Thanks for your help!  

By Achilles, in Kawasaki ATV Forum

• 15 replies
    • 2013 Linhai Bighorn 400 valve specs needed

does anyone know the correct valve adjustment on a 2013 400 bighorn linhai

By maddog865, in Other ATV Brands Forum

• 1 reply
    • 2016 Phoenix 200 Valve specs??

Valve specs.4 wheeler has always been hard to start after it has sat for a while even harder when it is cold out.been having this problem from the time we bought it new. Thanks for any help

By Lyndon, in Polaris ATV Forum

• 1 reply
    • Hi folks! Time to try 4 wheels when its time to put away the toy with 2!

Hi folks.  Winter is creeping up on eastern Canada and I felt the urge for a toy to hold me through the winter while my trusty Honda CBF600SA snoozes. Can't do it easy tho.... has to be a project of course! So on the weekend found me a mostly there 91 Kawasaki Bayou 300 KLF300. And tonight a 94 300 parts quad followed me home! Hopefully I'll have the runner under its own power this weekend. Seller had a terrible time to get it to start, and when it did would only run for a few seconds. .. but enough to hear it and know there was some life in her! Planning a valve adjust, new fuel line (current is super hard and probably brittle as all heck!), and maybe a carb once over.  Maybe I'll even try and make this thing un-ugly again later on.  Anyhow, glad to be here! Getmoresoon 

By getmoresoon, in New Members Area!

• 1 reply
    • Torque Values

I am working on changing the front brake cables on a 1986 Yamaha Moto4 225, and found it necessary to remove the front tires.  In looking at the manual, I can not locate torque values for the front (or rear) hub nuts, the ones requiring the cotter pin.  I know too loose or too tight causes problems,  Does anyone know that value for the nut torque?  Seems there is a lot of information missing from my manual.  

By VFWVET, in Yamaha ATV Forum

• 2 replies
  • Similar Tagged Content