What Would Be The Best Pipe For A Z400?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.
  • Similar Content

• By Cobra_GT
      What’s up fellows I am looking for some heads for z400 motors or the whole motors themselves. Also I am looking for Keihin FCR carburetors in 39mm and or preferably the 41mm is what I would prefer. The newer the better I hate to price a new casting of that head from the dealer. Please hit me back in the thread or pm me if you can help me. I need to build a motor to beat a Banshee. All offers will be considered. Thanks for your attention in the matter. Peace.
    • By Cobra_GT
      i am buying a z400 and am wondering what smooth bore carburetor you guys are running for performance on this quad. Flat or round slide and what size. i would like to get that cv carburetor off of there for performance, thanks. peace.
      ct
    • By Steve1266
      I went out to ride my quad today. When I started it up it ran for a minute, then died. Since then it will turn over but won't start. I've check the spark plug and get great fire. I have had this quad for about 6 months, and very new to breaking it down. But need help. Thanks
    • By hangingon
      I got the Alba / Artrax clutch kit installed today! Its seems to work good on the short ride I took. Once I heal up from having surgery this past Monday Ill give it a good long test ride I cant wait!
    • By redshirt
      I am getting major backfire in higher RPM and downshifting. Thanks in advance