Quantcast

Hello from Woodland Washington

Mikey

Hi, Im Mike. My buddies call me Mikey. I was a member here a few years ago and couldnt remember my user name or what email account I used. After several different tries, I gave up and reregistered.

Born and raised in the south, but I now live in Woodland Washington and ride a 2006 Suzuki LTZ400. I got into quads in 2006. Ive owned a few quads since, including a couple Honda 450Rs, 250EX, a Blaster and a 400EX. So far, Im pretty happy with the Z. My preference is riding trails in the woods, but the the Oregon dunes are fun too. Riding with my buddies is cool, but for me nothing compares to riding with my 9 year old son who rides a 2003 Honda Sportrax 90, and 2009 Yamaha TTR 50 dirt bike which is starting to get too small for him. My son prefers 2 wheelers and I prefer quads. Recently, I picked up a little 2002 TTR 125 dirt bike (shoulda got a 250) for myself so we could both be on two wheels if hes on his dirt bike that day.

Anyway, I love to ride. Its like the ultimate escape. Riding quads is my 2nd biggest passion in life. My son is my 1rst and foremost passion in life and what matters more than anything in this world. I dont have my son full time. Those of you who are with your kids, be greatful. Part time is hard. Im all about my kid. Riding or playing with Legos. Doesnt matter. We go ride whenever we can. Watching his skills progress is so cool. I also have a small practice track at my place on 2 acres for me and him to play around on.

Thanks for reading my autobiography lol :laugh:

Edited by Mikey

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By CaptJim
      Hello guys, I hope I am not invading your space, but as you can see the current state of my project here it's not but about 50% ATV. I am hoping that some one here can point me to a wiring schematic that I can reference since the "Complete wiring harness" i purchased from Amazon did not include a diagram of any kind.

The ones that I am finding on line vary greatly but none show the connections for the separate 5 wire connector coming from the motor.

Can someone tell me where these wires go?

Thanks in advance for all help!
    • By Suzukiquad
      Hi, I have been around everything with a motor since I was little, and finally purchased more to get my husband, and kids involved. I have 4 quads I will be searching around for information on. I have two 2002 Suzuki LT80K quads, a 1997 Yamaha Timberwolf 250, and a 1996 Kawasaki Bayou 220. I have had different ones throughout the years, and plan on buying another Yamaha Banshee. I plan on trying to learn more about all of them, so I can customize some of them. I know nothing about them besides how to race them, my dad always took care of the rest, but figured it was time for me to learn. 
    • By jashadams
      Hey all back again with my 1989 moto 4 250.
      After putting a new carb on it it's really sputtery, it has new gas and I'm wondering what to tune on the carb to make it idle better. I've attached a video to describe the issue more. The bike is still work in progress but I think the video gets the point across. Thanks!
      Snapchat-1142015191.mp4
    • By opnea
      Where do yall ride at in South Florida other than the MX track on Krome Ave?
    • By huntindog
      I am in the process of puting it back together after replacing the DPS gearbox.
      The manual I have states that it will need to be flashed by a dealer. Is this still true?
      Also , I have a mystery bolt That I cannot remember where it goes. M6x 70 or so.  Hex head with a flat washer.I will try to attach a pic.
      Pic is no go for now....Cox issue I will try again later
      TIA