Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

I own a 2005 KVF 650 Brute Force I was rebuilding the clutch and as anyone knows this is a crazy exspensive adventure, but I came across a Promo code for Procaliber.com offering 5% off any purchase of OEM parts, their prices were already super low and this saved me a ton of extra money! super great find!!!!!! I listed the code below for all of my ATV brothers!

Procaliber.com

promo code : SAVEBIG

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Topics

• By xXDaveXx
      https://www.amazon.com/Primary-1998-2005-Polaris-Sportsman-Braking/dp/B01G2EEUV2
      Anyone ever try these? $500 for a OEM clutch seems high, But $120 seems a little cheap to me. Has anyone tried one with good luck? 
    • By dink1970
      Explore your Can Am Parts and Accessories from UTV Wolfpack. We have a great selection of products for the Maverick XRS 64 and  Maverick XRS 72 Accessories.

https://utvwolfpack.com/shop/can-am/
    • By Arizona
      Just a couple of things since i get various atvs. 
      They always need seat cover and always need oil and other minor items.
      My question is Do you buy any specific motor oil for them, i heard you must get atv oil or will mess up the clutch.
      Not sure if correct but didnt want to find out hard way. Is there a cheaper oil or can you use regular motor oil?

Next they always need a new seat cover, any good places to buy bulk or cheap vinyl to re do the seats with out spending
      30-50 dollars on a specific cover?

whats you go to places for parts, i use amazon, ebay  any others that offer a good deal? 
      that goes for hard parts or just cables and or clips, wiring, bolts etc no wrong answer here. 
      always looking for new ways to find parts for the older atvs. TIA Az

• By schwartz10
      2011 Brute Force 750 I. Having an overheating issue. When fan sensor is unplugged by thermostat fan will run and cycle. When its unplugged it will not run and cycle. Need help. Really dont want to take to dealership.
    • By Ajmboy
      View File 2012 - 2014 Kawasaki Brute Force 750 Service Manual
      2012 - 2014 Kawasaki Brute Force 750 Service Manual
      Brute Force 750 4x4i EPS
      Brute Force 750 4x4i
      KVF750 4x4 EPS
      KVF750 4x4
      Submitter Ajmboy Submitted 06/21/2020 Category Kawasaki ATV  
  • Similar Tagged Content