i order a helmet from ride gear and they kept telling o its comeiong its come and after 3 weeks i canceld my order

another bad site is brake plant they take ur money and dont send u no breaks and dont want to give u ur money back

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

I've used ridgear before for an atv luggage bag and it was here quick. Not sure about that other site.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By kwterrell
      I am in need of a service manual for a 1995 Polaris 300 4x4
      Thanks
    • By dyyjrr9
      I just got a 1991 Yamaha Moto 4 for my son and I am looking for a service repair manual. I know that the timing chain needs replaced.
    • By bradleyheathhays
      Life got the best of me this year and to make a long story short my '11 Grizz 700 has a half tank of gas (w/ no stabilizer) and hasn't been started for around 9 or 10 months. I have apologized to it and promised this will never happen again, but in the meantime I'm faced with what to do to remedy the problem. Ideally I suppose I should get the tank off and drain the gas, replacing with non-EtOH gas (which thankfully I just found in my area).
      Any advice on how to get this done (draining the tank) or how difficult it might be?
    • By Kord02
      Looking for a service manual for a 1988 Yamaha Big Bear.I just bought one as a project and looking to fix some things on it. Thanks for the help.
    • By greatwhite
      I looked through many of the threads and could find it was wondering if anyone could post a link to a PDF Service Manual 2008 Kodiak 450.
      I found one for 2005 but I am sure there are differences.
      Thanks all