robbie7740

suzuki king quad 300 1995?

2 posts in this topic

i hav a king quad 300 that was running fine. now when i start it, it takes longer to fire up then it runs ok for a few mins then when it warms it misses and backfires. it may choke out itself. it seems to want to run beter at low revs. the choke cable has broken but has bin broke for a wile and wos running ok with it broken before. any help would be great as we are expecting snow here and could do with the quad sorted. thanks. robbie

First off I would fix the cable. Pull the spark plug and see if it's in good condition, check your air filter make sure it's clean. If all checks out ok the carb might need to be cleaned.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By ntl8484
      I collected two months. Wheel diameter of 1 meter, width of 0.5 meters. All wheel drive.

• By Jers
      I need to know what I have and what tire really go on it, Mine has 24x11x10 on the back and 22x8x10 on the front and I need new tire but I don't think are the right size. Also I can't find the model number listed but it looks like a 250 quadrunner 2wd and I think it is a 1987 maybe, can anyone help me, also I it has a rich running sound and I put a carb diap in it and cleaned the carb. is there a jet needing replaced?
    • By Jw7054
      Alright so I know that they all have their goods and bads. My options are the raptor 660 or 700(probably 700), ds650, outlaw 525, predator 500, or trx700. Before you rant and say this one is the period, I will have a budget of around $3000 tops. So that is however much I spend. After buying a raptor(660), ds650 and predator, I would have at absolute most $1000 dollars left. How ever with the raptor 700, outlaw 525, and trx I would be surprised to have any money left over. Now the extra money
      Now what I know, the ds650 is a pig stock, needs uncorked and tuned and has no reverse but can be a beast and rides good, the raptor 700 is a wheelier and way better than the 660 but neither can hill climb very well, the 660 is tippy and weaker and hard to tune. The outlaw is fast and expensive but rides like a dream but can't power slide, the predator is okay. Good power good shocks, just a good quad but has some reliability issues. And the trx700xx that is a dream but is like 4k and don't come up from sale much. Correct me if I am wrong with any of these statements. So which would u choose AND WHY, I don't give a shit that u can owned a Yamaha since they started making em, why would u choose the one u chose. Thanks, and yes I did post this on multiple forums to get more views and more responses.
      Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
    • By evlsnke
      loud clicking, snapping noise under load when accelerating.
    • By Steve1266
      I went out to ride my quad today. When I started it up it ran for a minute, then died. Since then it will turn over but won't start. I've check the spark plug and get great fire. I have had this quad for about 6 months, and very new to breaking it down. But need help. Thanks