Quantcast

Fs: 2015 polaris rzr xp 1000 eps high lifter edition $15,600

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By rgeiser
      View File 2003 Polaris Ranger 400-500 service manual
      2003 Polaris Ranger 400-500 service manual
      Submitter rgeiser Submitted 04/18/2024 Category Polaris UTV  
    • By p5200
      The studs in the sprocket hub are stripped out. The hub is probably walloed out also. Probably will have to have a new sprocket hub. I doubt I have the ability nor the tools needed for this job. Thanks for all suggestions/opinions! 

20240225_155255.mp4   20240225_155255.mp4 20240225_155255.mp4 20240225_155255.mp4  
    • By GrizzlyRider
      The 2024 ATVs are out and I was just looking at the websites for Yamaha and Suzuki. The Grizzly and King Quad have come a long way, probably two of my favorite quads over the years. Both of these come with power steering but I almost like the King Quad styling a little more. The plastics haven't changed much over the years either, mayeb a little more rugged. The King Quad racks are more like the Polaris plastic racks (I think they were the first to introduce these) but on a closer look, I think its just plastic covers over the traditional metal racks. The Grizzly still keeps the old style metal racks. I like the display/instrument panel on the Grizzly more.
      2024 Suzuki King Quad

2024 Yamaha Grizzly

Thoughts on these two? Here's a pretty good comparison of both 2023 models. I didn't know some of these things like no seat latch on the Grizzly and hydraulic rear brake vs cable. Good video to watch if you are consideting these:
      Grizzly 700 vs KingQuad 750! 2023 Full Shootout!" width="200">  
    • By huntindog
      I am in the process of puting it back together after replacing the DPS gearbox.
      The manual I have states that it will need to be flashed by a dealer. Is this still true?
      Also , I have a mystery bolt That I cannot remember where it goes. M6x 70 or so.  Hex head with a flat washer.I will try to attach a pic.
      Pic is no go for now....Cox issue I will try again later
      TIA
    • By fishhouse3
      FOR SALE: 2021 CFMOTO ZForce 800 Trail with many extras and full warranty until 2027. Only 625 miles and 50 hours of use.
      In great condition, has a clean title and one adult owner. Has had all scheduled regular maintenance and has not been abused. Only used about six times on weekend trips to Hatfield-McCoy trails in WV.
      Under full CFMOTO Care bumper-to-bumper extended warranty until 8/2027 (paid $1,600). Full service and tune up just completed with new clutch, drive shaft, belt, rollers, etc (paid $1500). Plus it comes with over $3,500 in upgrades and accessories! Way too many included items to list here (see last pics for full details).
      This machine is ready to go and needs nothing - just hop in and hit the trails!  I have over $20k invested in this machine. Priced VERY fair to sell quick at less than half that!!!
      $9,999 WITHOUT warranty -OR- $10,999 WITH full extended warranty until 8/2027.
      Located in Chesterfield, VA 23832. Message me for more pics and info!