Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Sign in to follow this  
QuadMagazine

More Tape Tricks

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Forum Topics

• Reverse locked won't go

Hi , I have an old Polaris 4 wheeler , charged it up and back it out of the shed put in gear to go forward , drove it for about a half hour and now when you put it in reverse something is locked ? Not stuck in gear ,goes in and out with no problem, toward high and low goes in and out no problem too, just when you put it in reverse it in gear but Boggs down because something is locked , please help.

By Steven Altmann, in Polaris ATV Forum

• 2 replies
    • 2004 Bruin Motor Locked?

This weekend I let a friend borrow my 04 bruin at camp. Big mistake! He pushed it back and told me that it got hot and died. Turns out he hit a rock or something and cracked the case. No oil at all! Thought it was locked up on me. We let it cool, added oil, pulled the rope. Oil ran out of the crack. Now we've fixed the crack, changed the oil and filter, and it won't start. It had compression and turns over just won't start. Is there a safety mechanism that shuts them down? Is there something we missed? Or is my quad now a paperweight?

By Steph86, in Yamaha ATV Forum

• 4 replies
    • why locked up

I have a 85 Suzuki Lt230. Previous owner rebuilt the motor and seized piston first run.he lost oil. I found he'd left a cover bolt out inside oil filter housing. Could this cause the loss of oil? Is there a chance the oil pump can fail? Is there a way to test oil pump? I don't want to fire it up and seize the new piston. Any advice would be greatly appreciated

By Wayneo, in Suzuki ATV Forum

• 0 replies
    • Kazuma 110 rear wheels locked up.

Bought a kazuma 110 yesterday with carb issues, needs new front sprocket, and a ignition switch which is no big deal. Got the quad near dark, got from a friend so didn't think it would be a problem. Long story short their is a lot of things wrong he didn't tell me about including the rear wheels are locked up and wil not move, read on other forums that the rear diff was more than likely screwed up. Was wondering if anyone knew where I could get a rear diff rebuild kit for a kazuma because I cant find one online, Does it have to be a kazuma rebuild kit? how much do you think a mechanic would charge to rebuild? Any other suggestions would be appreciated greatly!

By jwwillis, in Kazuma ATV Forum

• 0 replies
    • 2007 Polaris Outlaw 525 rear wheels locked

I have a 2007 Polaris Outlaw 525 KTM. The rear wheels locked up while riding. I read where it could be a retention bolt or retainer plate. Could anyone tell me where they are located and how difficult it is to fix. Thanks

By hammerhead1022, in Polaris ATV Forum

• 1 reply
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By trev0006
      Group and Military Motorcycle Tricks

Group and Military Motorcycle Tricks
    • By quadcrazy
      This video was submitted to the QUADCRAZY Video section by Ajmboy.
      Description of Video: Highway atv wheelie, highway
      Video Tags: highway atv
      http://www.quadcrazy.com/video/video/&v=122312139794
    • By quadcrazy
      This video was submitted to the QUADCRAZY Video section by quadmaniac.
      Description of Video: tricks on atv
      Video Tags: tricks atv
      http://www.quadcrazy.com/video/video/&v=117456886811
    • By quadcrazy
      This video was submitted to the QUADCRAZY Video section by quadcrazy.
      Description of Video: Popping a wheelie then riding on sidewall 2wheel
      Video Tags: wheelie atv
      http://www.quadcrazy.com/video/video/&v=117422927397
    • By quadcrazy
      Garage Tips And Tricks - Pro Remedies

Here we compile a list of garage tips and tricks each month in preparation of a "MacGyver" moment. Send us your remedy and it just might be a the tip that saves a fellow rider's day.It's the little things that can make the difference from packing up and heading home or letting the sun set on your back as the day turns to night. If you have any tips that you'd like to share, we'd love to hear from you. Heck, you might even save someone's day. We'll be sure to give you credit for your remedy. So send them our way! E-mail us at [email protected] or via snail mail at:
      Photo Gallery: Garage Tips And Tricks - ATV Rider Magazine
      Read More | Digg It | Add to del.icio.us
      More...