hondazilla

scrapping the 300ex project parts got to go

i have decided to scrap the 300ex 500r project i reassembled my 500 today and went riding i have decided the 300ex is not the right quad for my ideas so if anyone needs 300ex parts let me know i have a few like a arms hubs rotors calipers foot pegs very rare chrome laeger 500 link swing arm gas tank and other odds and ends if you need something i can post it on ebay or how ever you want to do it thanks

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

250R or 400EX would be a better bike to use. Would you happen to know if the 300EX hubs will fit on an '88 or '89 250R?, if so, I would be interested in them.

i am not sure if you have a caliper and want to measure the spline i can check what i got i have a few different kinds some i dont even know what there from i bought them in box lots off ebay trying to get some parts together

Im kicking around the idea of Converting my Sons TRX90 to the 300EX front end.....What do you want for Both Sides.....Complete.....Shipped to 95901

Thanks,,,

Craig

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Aidan
      Hi, 2 years ago I got a 2002 Kawasaki Lakota Sport 300 for $50. Yes, I know, vary cheap, and it came with issues. The issues were, a leaky oil cap, a carburetor that fails when going up or down hill, and a flat tire that will not fill up. It also has a broken exhaust, as in broken, the tip of the exhaust is no longer there, so it is loud, but works fine. I have the oil cap, and a carb repair kit, but I need help finding a right rear tire for it, also I need ether a entirely new exhaust for it or somehow repair it, I dont have the old piece to the exhaust. Feel free to ask me questions. I will put a pic of what the exhaust is supposed to look like.

• By toonces
      Replacing one of the front lower boots on a '11 700 grizz and not sure where to source the part. This is my first service job on this bike or on an atv period. I'd like to get at least OEM, but if there's something better that's not too much more I'd probably go for that. What's the best place to source this part w/ the best price? So far I've found...
      YamahaPartsNation.com
      YahamaPartsPitStop.com
      BikeBandit.com
      RockyMountainATVmc.com
      And last, I've watched a couple youtube vids on doing the boot swap and seems fairly simply. To change out the lower boot you have to remove the whole axle (jerk it out), take the top boot off, dismantle the top side, then replace the bottom boot from the opposite side. But when they go to put the axle back in I haven't seen anyone mention regreasing the splines of the axle before reinserting? Surely this is just something they've left out. What type of grease should be used here?
      Any tips on doing this job much appreciated!
    • By bucklove
      2008 JIANSHE JS250 ATV-8 SPORT 5SPEED WITH REVERSE... where can I get parts for this??? Everything seems to be heavy duty quality... 525 chain Fast Ace gas charged adjustable shocks front n rear...Yamaha aluminium rims...it's a Yamaha Raptor copy with the exception of the front like (that looks similar to a Roketa front light)
    • By colt
      Here is what I have collected over the years and maybe it will help someone else.
      There are so many and several are too large to upload as attachments, so see any thing you need just shoot me a PM and your email and I will get them on the way to you as fast as I can.
      Thanks
      50cc to150cc Service Manual For Tank Motorsports.pdf
      linhai-atv-service-manuals-linhai-300-parts-manual.pdf
      1986 CH250 ELITE SERVICE MANUAL.pdf
      Charging and ignition systems for atvs.pdf
      Chinese ATV Frame Diagram.jpg
      Chinese ATV Repair Shop Manual - Clutch Diagram - Exploded Views.jpg
      Chinese ATV Repair Shop Manual - Cylinder Head Diagrams.jpg
      Chinese ATV Repair Shop Manual - Torque Specifications.jpg
      Chinese ATV Repair Shop Manual - Valve Clearances.jpg
      Dinli-501-PARTS-DINONP.pdf
      Dinli-601-Parts2003BEAST-DIAMONDBACKNP.pdf
      Dinli-DL-5015erviceManual.pdf
      Dinli-DL-502PartsManual.pdf
      Dinli-DL-5025erviceManual.pdf
      Dinli-DL-503PartsManual.pdf
      Dinli-DL-601,DL-603ServiceManual.pdf
      Dinli-DL-603PartsManual.pdf
      Dinli-DL-604PartsManual.pdf
      Dinli-DL-701PartsManual.pdf
      Dinli-ServiceManual-150ccATV.pdf
      DTE150-2-150cc.pdf
      Eagle ATV Fender Body Parts Exploded Diagram.jpg
      Eagle ATV Rear Axle - Exploded Diagram.jpg
      GY6_150cc_ENGINE_PARTS_157QMJ_.jpg
      GY6_Top_End_Rebuild.pdf
      Leopard-parts.pdf
      Linhai_260servicemanual.pdf
      Odes-400-Repair.pdf
      Piston Ring Installation 4 Stroke Engines.jpg
      Roketa-ATV-10(ATV-DO43)-Repair.pdf
      Roketa-ATV-11(ATV-D037)-Repair.pdf
      SLA-120-PARTS.pdf
      SLGK-110-PARTS.pdf
      SLGK-150R-PARTSMANUAL.pdf
      SLGK-400R-PARTS.pdf
      SLU-500-600-700-PARTS.pdf
      slu700db-700UTV-Service-Manual.pdf
      tao-tao-atv-parts-cylinder-rebuild-kit-for 90cc-100cc-110cc-engines-p-13331.pdf
      Trouble Shooter Guide for BATTERY DRAINED Chinese Engines.txt
      Trouble Shooter Guide for NO-COMPRESSION.txt
      Trouble Shooting No Crank.txt
      Troubleshooting.pdf
      YX125CC BREAKDOWN.pdf
      _________________________________________________________________________________

50 to 150cc GY6 Shop Manual.pdf
      Arrow 150 Engine Service Manual.pdf
      Eton Shop Manual YXT-150.pdf
      GY6 Shop Manual.pdf
      Yerf Dog Spiderbox GX150 Service Manual.pdf
    • By drktkm
      Looking for a shifter for my Moto 4 350. The one to shift from Hi,low,reverse.
      I'm in Chilliwack bc Canada.
      Thanks!