Quantcast

Bad Boy Off Road Onslaught 550 ATV

I have to say, I didn't even know this brand existed and know nothing about them. I just checked out their site at http://www.badboyoffroad.com/atv/ and see one ATV, the Onslaught 550 in a regular, EPS, and Camo version. Looks good, I would be interested to know more about this brand though, I need to do some reading. They have a few side by sides though.

This is off their site, looks like a US company:

Bad Boy® became part of Textron in 2010, when our brand and product line were acquired by Textron Specialized Vehicles Inc., which also owns the E-Z-GO® and Cushman® brands. Backed by the resources and expertise of publicly-traded Textron Inc., Bad Boy will continue to revolutionize the industry with new vehicles and technology that change the way people experience the outdoors.

Textron Inc. (NYSE: TXT) is not only one of the world's best known multi-industry companies, it is a pioneer of the diversified business model. Founded in 1923, we have grown into a network of businesses with total revenues of $11.3 billion, and approximately 32,000 employees with facilities and presence in 25 countries, serving a diverse and global customer base. Headquartered in Providence, Rhode Island, U.S.A.,Textron is ranked 219th on the FORTUNE 500 list of largest U.S. companies.

Our vision is to be the premier multi-industry company, recognized for our powerful brands, world-class enterprise processes and talented people. By placing customers first in everything we do, Textron continues to grow as an industry leader with strong brands such as Bell Helicopter, Cessna® Aircraft, Kautex, Lycoming, E-Z-GO and Greenlee®, among others.

The lowest model doesn't seem to shabby...

SINGLE-RIDER

ONSLAUGHT 550

Starting at $6,299 MSRP
  • Four-Wheel Independent Suspension
  • 503cc Liquid-Cooled EFI Engine
  • 12-inch Ground Clearance
  • Standard Front and Rear Cargo Rack

onslaughtvehiclepage_550_green_image_720