Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Sign in to follow this  
StolenATV

STOLEN ATV: URGENT STOLLEN ARTIC CAT Wildcat X SE 1000 with Franklin Trailer

This was stollen out of my driveway in rocky ridge large unit and trailer
Some Crooks stole my side by side with trailer out of my driveway Monday Night in Rocky Ridge filed a police report please call police if you have any info on the wherabouts of these or see them ,2016 limited special edition only 300 were made artic cat wildcat VIN# 4UE16MPV9GT303629 PLATE # HRG86 desert storm color windshield and winch that is removable to the back, also side mirrors installed both have vin numbers and plates ,we have your id so you will be caught . please let me know if you see anything trailer VIN# 2ATG052172M250017 PLATE # 5EA023

The post URGENT STOLLEN ARTIC CAT Wildcat X SE 1000 with Franklin Trailer appeared first on Stolen 911.

View the full article

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• By bob5701954
      I am new to this forum, have been atving  for 3 yrs.  recently got rid of my old 2006 Yamaha Kodiak , bought an new  2016 570 sportsman , I noticed that it was rather open in the front portion of the bike , so I installed alum. checker  plate to protect the battery  and rad . hose.  but I did not think to protect the exposed sides of the rad. as I live in northern british Columbia and we drive on old logging roads and we clear a lot of trails. on my 3 rd ride I got a stick thru the rad, and into the  elec. fan .  2 rides  later  the fan broke apart.  but luckily  I ahd since put on home made side guards out of sheet metal .. this actually  created better air flow and kept the machine cooler, but my problem is with polaris,  they installed side rad  guards  on the 2014  models- the 2015 models, then took them off for 2016 , I have seen lots of complaints about over heating, as a result of no air flow  across the bike , due to no guards, then I get a picture of a 2016.5   limited edtion Canadian 570  that has rad. side guards, I put in an appeal and they will not come good for the fan and motor, I like the  bike a lot , but am not very happy with polaris and their stupid idea  to remove the side guards, not everyone drives on logging  roads
                                        bob5701954
    • Guest foscoe944
      By Guest foscoe944
      Hi, I’m new to the forum. I have a large trailer, about 7500 lbs loaded, that I need to move around in my driveway. I was planning to buy a motorized trailer dolly, but it occurred to me that perhaps and ATV could do it, and then I could not only move the trailer but also have the ATV for the fun of it!
      I’m wondering if anyone knows if an ATV can move a trailer this size? The tongue weight is about 750 lbs, and I’d only be moving it very slowly in a small space on almost level concrete and gravel.
    • By Joe5858
      can anyone recommend a good 5x8 atv trailer (and is that big enough for an atv?). Thanks. I want the kind that the atv is enclosed by bars
    • By libobg
      2003 Bombardier Outlander 400 4x4 ATV. Low hours/low miles.  Very good condition. With front/rear bumpers, padded seat cover, rear storage bag & electric winch with Kevlar cable. New battery, recent pro carb rebuild. Runs great. Electric start. Pull start needs repair. 
      2004 Compliment aluminum trailer w/wood deck. Built in aluminum ramps and spare tire. Fits 2 quads & 1 dirt bike. Has removable wheel chock for dirt bike/motorcycle. Low mileage. Very good condition.

Asking $3100 for both. Located in Long Island, NY. 

• By Ajmboy
      Have you ever bought from Rocky Mountain ATV? If so, what did you buy and how was the service, shipping, price, etc. Just looking for some feedback. They seem to still be one of the leaders out there in atv parts and accessories, although I don't usually recommend them because I don't use them personally.