Quantcast

hi from wv

KTMMAN

I just happened to come across this site and I love it kinda like a myspace for off road riders. I am 34 and from Cross Lanes WV. I ride a 04 TRX450R and a 07 KTM 200 XC-W I love both. I am in the Army national Guard, an EMT for a county agency, and work retail as well. I attended Motorcycle Mechanics Institute and have worked in the industry off and on for about 18years. I am lucky, there is a lot of trails near my house and the Hatfield McCoy trail system isn't too far off either. Well enough about that. Thanks for the awsome site.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By hardcastle
      My friends KQ 300 starts fine and runs, as soon as you put it in gear and try to accelerate its bucks and farts like crazy, not moving... I cleaned carb and it worked good for 1 day... now back to same problem.... could it be such as a bent valve????
    • By ATVNetwork
      The ATV Motocross National Championship (ATVMX) Series, an AMA National Championship, rolled into the Underground MX Park in Kemp, Texas with a full schedule of racing on tap. View the full article
    • By DrtyGrlKristin
      Just thought I'd start a new thread for newbies to the site!
      If you're new here, tell us who you are, where you're from and what you ride!!!
      Lets get to know each other a little better shall we?
      I'm not new to the site, obviously, but...
      I'm Kristin from Denver!!! I ride a 2008 Yamaha Rhino. She's my muddy baby!!!!!! Several aftermarket parts on her. She's good to me! We try and ride every weekend. This weekend we're off to MOAB! :woot:
    • By kawasig
      Hello All
      I'm kinda new to ATVs. I just bought a 1987 Suzuki quad runner 230 Dual Range. I'm having a problem finding info on it. It's very clean, only 2.800 miles. The front wheels are only 30 in.center to center. I was thinking about adding wheel spacers to give it more stability. I realize the added stress on ball joints and bearings. I'm wondering if there are any other concerns? Any input is greatly appreciated!
    • By kawasig
      Hello, I'm new here. I'm wondering if there are any other Riders here from Mid Michigan? I'm going to check out the Mounds outside Genesee. Looking for other places and other Riders.