Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Sign in to follow this  
ATVNetwork

SPOT Trace & GEN3 Anti-Theft Tracking Device

It just sucks when your ATV goes missing and you can't find it, right? Hopefully you just forgot where you parked it! Now if someone took off with your ATV, that's a problem. You may never find it again and it'll be sold to someone with the VIN scraped off and you are out of luck. If it's worth some money you probably insured it, so good job and notify the authorities immediately. However, nowadays with the way mobile and GPS technology works, you can just equip it with a tracker (some newer ATVs are coming with GPS built in) so that if the day comes that someone makes off with it, you'll find your ATV and the thieves!

We looked around to see what technology exists out there and found the SPOT Trace! This unit retails for $119.95 and sells for around $99.99 online. We found it on Amazon for $97.99! Plus...you can get 50% off!

LIMITED TIME OFFER. MAY 19 - SEPT 4, 2017. GET A 50% REBATE FROM THE MANUFACTURER! Click Here for the Form

91L0bkvj7AL._SL1500_.jpg

SPOT TRACE®
AFFORDABLE THEFT-ALERT TRACKING AND ASSET RECOVERY

TRACK ANYTHING. ANYTIME. ANYWHERE.
SPOT Trace is a satellite asset tracking and theft-alert device that can help you locate and recover your valuables using Google Maps™. Protect your cars, boats, motorcycles and more this Summer with SPOT Trace. 

price_tracexs.png
• Receive text/email messages when movement is detected
• Monitor assets in near real-time using Google Maps™
• Long battery life, compact and easy to install
• Select from 2½, 5, 10, 30 or 60 minute tracking intervals

EXTREME TRACKING UPGRADE Enjoy even greater assurance with Extreme Tracking. Get all the features of Basic Service, with the added benefit of being able to track your asset's GPS coordinates down to every 2½ minutes.

61dbynEr2fL._SL1000_.jpg

SPOT GEN3®
LIFE-SAVING SATELLITE GPS MESSENGER

OVER 5,000 RESCUES MADE. COUNTLESS LIVES TOUCHED.
SPOT Gen3 is a satellite GPS messenger which allows you to check-in with friends and family to tell them you are ok and features an S.O.S. button which can alert Search & Rescue with the push of a button if things go bad. We found it on Amazon for $148.80! Plus get the same 50% off rebate!

price_gen3xs.png
• Send predefined text/email from virtually anywhere
• Motion-activated tracking options
• Select 2½, 5, 10, 30 or 60 minute tracking intervals
• Long battery life and plug-in power option

SPOT GEN3 SERVICE PLANS >

View full post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• By Jeff Miller
      I'm trying to troubleshoot a starting issue. For a while, maybe a year sometimes I would hit the starter button and I'd hear a single loud click, but the starter wouldn't turn. Usually if I could pull the pull start or roll it in gear it would then start. (now I'm thinking that was coincidence) Now it only clicks. I tried to check what I could, battery is good, solenoid clicks strong, cleaned all connections (which were 80% clean anyway). I started thinking the starter wasn't spinning. I pulled it and it spins freely. The gear that it contacts in the engine-I can wiggle it maybe 1/16th to 1/8th inch back and forth. When I reinstall the starter I feel it jerk when I hit the button. I'm thinking maybe it's the starter clutch? It seems when there's a problem with them they usually just spin freely and don't engage at all. Is it possibly something is causing it to lock? I'm a bit lost now.
    • By tatjeff
      can anyone help me figure out year and on my grizzly i have no clue rode many of them very first ever owned 

• By Ted Craig
      I know a lot of people say not to use anything but Oem. For the sake of the those who chose not to, or the OEM part cost more than the project, lets hold back negative comments. 
        I just purchased a carburetor that is supposed to be up to OEM specs. The company has a good reputation on eBay and Amazon. The Carb is supposed to be for this bike and jetted exactly. 
        This question should basically go under carb adjustment. I installed the new carb, the bike idles fine. On throttle it sputters half the time and the other half it will rev up fine. Does this sound like the needle is set at the wrong point? Does it sound like the main jet is the wrong size? Or is there another adjustment besides the air/fuel screw thats is 2 turns out? 
        Yes i could truck through old threads and possibly find the answer, but i thought it would be nice to have one tailored to new carb installs. 
    • By Wayne Starz
      I have a 2005 Suzuki Vinson 500cc automatic 4X4. I can only shift it in to park & High gear, it will not go in low or reverse, what's the issue & the fix?
    • By StolenATV
      Got out of very abusive relationship and when I left our shared home he kept all of my personal items and sold everything I owned including my Arctic Cat 4×4 4 Wheeler off our property. Was told by Judge at each of our protection from abuse hearings that I was allowed to get my things but he had already sold or destroyed all of my stuff. Police were contacted several times but nothing has ever been done about any of it. He had his things and I had my own things. This 4×4 ATV I got from a friend that I sold my personal 2007 Suzuki GSXR to as part of payment for my bike along with signed bill of sale with VIN. Unfortunately my friend I had got it from back in 2017 was involved in a motorcycle accident and passed away, so my 4 wheeler had some sentimental value to it. I have heard it was sold to someone in our area so please keep your eyes out for it.
      The post Arctic Cat 4×4 ATV Stolen and sold appeared first on STOLEN 911.
      View the full article
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By ATVNetwork
      It just sucks when your ATV goes missing and you can't find it, right? Hopefully you just forgot where you parked it! Now if someone took off with your ATV, that's a problem. You may never find it again and it'll be sold to someone with the VIN scraped off and you are out of luck. If it's worth some money you probably insured it, so good job and notify the authorities immediately. However, nowadays with the way mobile and GPS technology works, you can just equip it with a tracker (some newer ATVs are coming with GPS built in) so that if the day comes that someone makes off with it, you'll find your ATV and the thieves!
      We looked around to see what technology exists out there and found the SPOT Trace! This unit retails for $119.95 and sells for around $99.99 online. We found it on Amazon for $97.99! Plus...you can get 50% off!
      LIMITED TIME OFFER. MAY 19 - SEPT 4, 2017. GET A 50% REBATE FROM THE MANUFACTURER! Click Here for the Form

SPOT TRACE®
      AFFORDABLE THEFT-ALERT TRACKING AND ASSET RECOVERY

TRACK ANYTHING. ANYTIME. ANYWHERE.
      SPOT Trace is a satellite asset tracking and theft-alert device that can help you locate and recover your valuables using Google Maps™. Protect your cars, boats, motorcycles and more this Summer with SPOT Trace. 
      • Receive text/email messages when movement is detected
      • Monitor assets in near real-time using Google Maps™
      • Long battery life, compact and easy to install
      • Select from 2½, 5, 10, 30 or 60 minute tracking intervals EXTREME TRACKING UPGRADE Enjoy even greater assurance with Extreme Tracking. Get all the features of Basic Service, with the added benefit of being able to track your asset's GPS coordinates down to every 2½ minutes.

SPOT GEN3®
      LIFE-SAVING SATELLITE GPS MESSENGER

OVER 5,000 RESCUES MADE. COUNTLESS LIVES TOUCHED.
      SPOT Gen3 is a satellite GPS messenger which allows you to check-in with friends and family to tell them you are ok and features an S.O.S. button which can alert Search & Rescue with the push of a button if things go bad. We found it on Amazon for $148.80! Plus get the same 50% off rebate!
      • Send predefined text/email from virtually anywhere
      • Motion-activated tracking options
      • Select 2½, 5, 10, 30 or 60 minute tracking intervals
      • Long battery life and plug-in power option SPOT GEN3 SERVICE PLANS >