Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

ORV Parade through downtown Gladwin. Come visit Gladwin County and take an ORV Fun Fest Ride throughout our trails, visit local businesses along the way and complete the day with a Smokin' Bob-B-Que Pork Dinner at the Gladwin County Fairgrounds. Play in the mud course created just for you, watch others run the course from our covered Grandstands. Games at each stop along the route, prizes, and meal at the end of the day. T-Shirt, Meal, Prizes and Ride all included in the price. Camping available at the Fairgrounds, leave from your campsite in the morning arrive back and camp overnight. Visit our website to see a video of last years ride and register online.
www.orvfunfest.net

18698088_1115351955232477_3110890907450674652_n.jpg

18698145_1115351945232478_9216135878026621863_n.jpg

I added this into our events calendar for you. For future events, please add it to the community calendar as well for maximum exposure. Thank you.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Ryan Lewis
      Went on a great ride on Sunday from the M-33 trail head to the Lupton trailhead in the Huron National Forest.

More videos from the ride to be uploaded to the channel soon.

• By bradley nelson
      Im cool with the police in my area so i can ride on public roads.
    • By Rich1028
      Well I will be Off the Trails for awhile...who will be riding ??
      I said awhile ago that we would be done for awhile,and we made it back out,but now I know we are off for at least two weekends,Wife is on Call.
      and I might send mine out for some due repairs,that I do not want to do because of the timing,and that I have not done them before.
      I need new brakes,front and rear!
      and A Chain and Gears.
      Deer Season is Nov.15th thru Nov.29th so no riding during that.
      And we need to clean the Garages to get the daily drivers out of the snow,and cold weather.
      So I hope that others step up and get in some riding while we are down.

• By Admin
      Does anyone use GPS, whether on a device or app to record their ATV trail rides? I have been thinking about a section where our members can upload let's say a .gpx file and share their rides on a google map for others to see where there are riding areas. Not sure if this is something of interest or how much it would be used, so just trying to get an idea.
      Importing routes from files like xml, lmx, tour, freshroute, gpx, kmz, kml
    • By ATVNetwork
      utvs Kawasaki finally has a dog in the fight.
      After years of anticipation, the Kawasaki Teryx KRX 1000 sport side-by-side has finally arrived following five years of research and development. View the full article
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Admin
      Please take a moment and vote for us by clicking on the image below or this.
      LINK REMOVED - website no longer valid
    • By 4tracker
      Come on up, here to Michigan, with so many great trails, covering half our state! So many trails it would take a life time, to explore them all! Get with me and lets plan a trip, where I can save you years of trying to find the best of the trails, towns, restaurants, lakes, hill climbs, campgrounds, so much clean sand, you'll think your riding in Arizona lol!
      Summer will be here, before you know it! 
      If your over 50, so as to have more in common, join me, and lets ride!
      Thanks, Steve

• By 4tracker
      Summer days here in the northern part of the state don't last that long! Right now is perfect riding conditions with cooler nights slowly creeping in. 
        My son and I will be going up this weekend but its been nearly 2 months since our last trip up and after our next trip it could be quite some time before he'll be able to get more time off work. 
        If you know anyone that might like a few days out up north to do a trip to ride and camp please get in touch real soon! Thanks Steve

• By 4tracker
      Need buddy/friend over 50 for up north michigan trail riding companion for camping, outdoor cooking, diners. Have kids to go with but most of the time their too busy. My areas to ride are around st Helens, Mio. Been camping, riding there since 86 with our first Honda 200sx quad that i presently own, but have had many since with my newest Honda trx450r just bought. I have a van for hauling w/trailer if needed and camping equipment. I always share in expenses equally.  If your interested or know of someone get back with me and lets ride!! Thanks Steve
        Ps I have a spare quad but there's a cost to rent for days used, but could be refunded if bought.