Quantcast

2004 Polaris 330 Magnum 4x4 Questions

R.L.K.

The owner also said it has 218.5 miles & 92 hrs , this was used on his property and garage kept and was his wife's ATV.

MY QUESTIONS
What do you think of the price @ $2800?

What are common issues with this model 2004 330 Magnum 4x4?

Is this enough 4 wheeler to get me 240lbs my gear and a deer out of the mountains?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

My plans are to tq check EVERYTHING , change ALL FLUIDS , to include Break fluid , xsmn , engine , coolant and differentials as well ....also I'm changing fuel filter , draining the bowl .... obviously I'll be changing the oil filter ######is there a XSMN FILTER ??######?
Also I'll be changing the air filter and upgrading to LED's

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• 2 months later...

Thank you for your comment Sir!

I am very much enjoying this Polaris ATV the 330 4x4 Magnum is a beast for a large single rider type 4wheeler !

I've doubled the miles on it in only a couple months LOL to say I like it is an understatement for sure 😁

Only thing I don't like is it's sometimes hard to start in cold weather and it needs to warm up for a few mins at idle prior to wanting to go into reverse . Other than that it's an awesome machine .

Have you had any issues with yours that has required repairs ? And what type of routine maintenance do you recommend?

Thanks for any response 👍👍

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By McG75
      Hello I’m new here and was wondering is anyone knew of good replacement part numbers for front struts and rear shocks for this atv? I think I’ve found a new rear shock, that looks like the original but there is no dimensions or anything and was wondering if there are any afterMarket new front struts available. I know it’s a long shot but any help would be appreciated. 
    • By Admin
      Does anyone use GPS, whether on a device or app to record their ATV trail rides? I have been thinking about a section where our members can upload let's say a .gpx file and share their rides on a google map for others to see where there are riding areas. Not sure if this is something of interest or how much it would be used, so just trying to get an idea.
      Importing routes from files like xml, lmx, tour, freshroute, gpx, kmz, kml
    • By Mhatayas
      Recently got a 1985 suzuki lt250ef . Nice bike I am a new member and will be posting for help and sharing photos of my bike . Thanks 

• By p5200
      Can someone please tell me what size socket I need to remove the valve cover? Thanks! 🙂
    • By Werewolf
      My wheeler originally had a fuel leak.But on trying to start it no spark. Took front end off, when I try to start it I get one spark then nothing. Come back a while latter one spark,replaced coil and cdi box no help?