jgwakeup

2006 husky450r Supermoto trade 4 quad

1 post in this topic

06 husky 450r supermoto for sale modded!!!!Completely Street legal Los Angeles county husky 450 for sale... It has the 3x3 mod done.. completely de resisted re jetted and a pipe from uptite racing in Orange County, ca.. also 1 1/8 bar clamps and Driven yz bend bars...

1900 miles that have been street riding only.. I havent been riding it for the last three months due to a car accident and my right leg was broken....

now I have to have hand surgery so I really cant ride..

Really the bike was bought for around town fun riding and thats what it has been used for.. never seen a track...no dirt.. It has passenger pegs all manuals and I belive i have 4 extra oil filters.. also a 16t front sprocket up front has been added... I have all the extras.. encluding a ims 3.2 gallon tank, stock pipe/sprocket, and all papers on the bike...

Have all manuals,title,and keys in my hand..

5800$...

still has original tires..95% tread left..tells a lot right there..

No hagglers.. its the real deal and has been treated extremely well..

will consider 2008 yfz450 or maybe a ktm450 but email pix if interested

[email protected]

located in so.cal

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.
  • Similar Content

• Guest Fox300exchic
      By Guest Fox300exchic
      The Hop-Up: You may be saying to yourself, “that’s a chick bike,” and you’re right. But honestly, it’s so much more than that. It’s one badass bike. http://www.quadmagazine.com/quad/features/article/0,24942,1587044,00.html
    • By Kyboy
      Iam looking for help seperating the rear brake drum and the cover. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciate
    • By skgw1
      Feul pump went out. Replaced. At times quad cuts out like its not getting gas. Saw article on new pump needs to be calibrated. Told how to go into a service mode. Does not tell how to calibrate after going into mode. Can anyone shed light on this procedure.
    • By katasha2
      I took apart the carburator to clean out and I can't remember exactly where the springs that are inside the float are supposed to go I've tried to look up schematics but I think I am missing a spring maybe need helpt:confused::confused:
    • By kiwisteve
      Hi Folks
      MY Ltf 400 has power and electric start turns motor over, but wont start...
      seems no spark
      im told stalled in paddock and wont start again
      any suggestions please