Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV or UTV? Join our Forum!

Join QUADCRAZY ATV Forum today for FREE! We keep these forums clean and user friendly. All first posters will have to wait to have their content reviewed and approved. Once your first post is approved, you will no longer need to got through an approval process. To gain immediate approval and a NO ADS experience, consider subsribing to our Premium Membership.

2014 Sportsman 570 Service Manual 9924871

flyinbrian365

• 10 months later...
Dream Car Giveaway

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By remnar
      New member here,
      I have searched here and other places and have not found an answer to my problem.   As the title says I have a 2014 420 Rancher that recently started having an issue were the revs before the clutch engages.  
      I have checked the oil level (per the service manual) and replace the Valvoline ATV 10w40(less than 5 hours) with 10W30 GN4 for good measure. I have used the "pin" method to pull a DTC.  I shows a 8-1 which is a TPS error.  This makes some sense, as if the computer doesn't read throttle position correctly, it could have this symptom. I have checked the source voltage, and tested the TPS off the quad with a Fluke and a power supply at 5v.  It is smooth and does not seem to be a bad sensor. I am confused by the DTC, because the PS light blinks the code, not the check engine light.  However, there are no PS codes of that value.   This condition appeared after a couple days of driving in the cold (~32°) and driving though some water/bogs.   
      A couple questions.  First has anyone seen this issue, and do you have any suggestions? I have followed the troubleshoot right up to the point of replacing the ECU, which I don't seem to have one on the shelf :)
      Second, anyone used a OBDII reader with an a 4pin adapter to pull codes?  If so, what system do you use?
      Beyond the rev issue, the quad runs and starts perfectly and when it decides, the clutch grabs tight (no slipping)

• By Werewolf
      When I turn on key back light on the display works. The display shows shifter positions, temp and engine icon. But the main display is blank.
      It will not start fuel pump not working, but that info would come from controll Modular?
      Thanks for any ideas
    • By weblex
      Hi. I'm owning 2014 Sportsman Forest 850. Due to operation there is a problem with the decals and I would like to update them. But, as it turned out, this model is rare and finding the necessary stickers is a very difficult task, especially considering that the part of the decals set that I'm looking for is no longer produced - number 2 on the pic below with part number 7179065.
      I've tried to contact Polaris support asking them to sell me this decals or send image in any possible format to print by myself but unfortunately no luck and it's sad, because I have owned various models of Polaris for over 10 years and a fan of this manufacturer.
      Perhaps someone can send graphic files so I can print the stickers myself or show me how to get them?
      Or is there another solution to this problem? Small fresh decals make the ATV look completely different.
      Thank you in advance for any help or idea.

• By jamison1969
      I have a 97" polaris sportsman 500 and the 4 wheel drive wont work, it just didnt work one day. I dont know when or why it went out. It has a 4 wheel drive button on the handle bars and it is on and i have turned it on and off but no go............ any thoughts or ideas, please help. I need it for sat. i will never get out on this small lake for ice fishing with out my wheeler, thanks in advance jamie.
    • Dream Car Giveaway
    • By Ajmboy
      View File 1984-1987 Suzuki LT185 service manual
      1984-1987 Suzuki LT185 Service and Repair Manual
      Submitter Ajmboy Submitted 09/13/2020 Category Suzuki ATV  
  • Gallery Images