Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Jeremy.hamilton20

WTB 1999 Kawasaki prairie 400 head

Topic moved to classifieds forum. Added manufacturer and full year to topic title.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Lellwyn Griffin
      I think my rear brakes are stuck.  Is these parts in the right position?  Any idea how I repair?  I have to give it more gas to go and I can't push it when it's in neutral.  

• By Lellwyn Griffin
      Thinking about buy a used 07 Prairie. Any feedback or suggestions on what to look for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    • By God of Thunder
      Does anyone have a lead on a Rear Diff for a Prairie 300? My case cracked!
    • By Chris2018
      Any one know of a Mojave cylinder head out there for sale
    • By Michael Rogers
      Well this is my first time tearing down an ATV. Have done a little work on 2 stroke's in the past, but not much. I'm needing some help. I've got a Bayou that has lost compression. I tested it, and it was like at 40psi. I had already set the timing on it, and it does have spark fuel, etc...
      My question is about the cylinder. To me it looks pretty toasted, but need some help in determining. It is a 2000 Kawasaki Bayou 220. I bought it not running, just to see if I can get it running so it has not ran since I bought it. This question is about the cylinder, and part 2 I have will be about the CAM.
      Any advice / help is greatly appreciated.
      Inside sleeve a line(left line) runs the length that I can feel with my fingernail. The line on the right I can't feel.

Some rust it looks like on these two pictures.

Thanks!