Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV or UTV? Join our Forum!

Join QUADCRAZY ATV Forum today for FREE! We keep these forums clean and user friendly. All first posters will have to wait to have their content reviewed and approved. Once your first post is approved, you will no longer need to got through an approval process. To gain immediate approval and a NO ADS experience, consider subsribing to our Premium Membership.

2004 Polaris Magnum 330 4x4 fluids

R.L.K.

Engine oil: 0W-40 Mobil 1 full syn engine oil

Transmission: 5W-30 Mobil 1 full syn (you can use many different things in the tranny, its just a some gears, chains, and bearings) chaincase oil, dex 3 or 6, GL5, or engine oil

Coolant: any conventional green coolant works mixed 50/50

Brakes: Dot 4 brake fluid, valvoline

Rear final drive: Valvoline GL5 75W-90 syn

Front final drive: if its a hillard drive (mostly 2004 and newer polaris models) then I use polaris demand drive, if it has hillards on the hubs (2004 and older polaris models) the I use GL5, some people use ATF type F or ATF dex6 but I find I do not use much of the fluid so I just buy the polaris stuff.

• Like 1

Engine oil: 0W-40 Mobil 1 full syn engine oil
Transmission: 5W-30 Mobil 1 full syn (you can use many different things in the tranny, its just a some gears, chains, and bearings) chaincase oil, dex 3 or 6, GL5, or engine oil
Coolant: any conventional green coolant works mixed 50/50
Brakes: Dot 4 brake fluid, valvoline
Rear final drive: Valvoline GL5 75W-90 syn
Front final drive: if its a hillard drive (mostly 2004 and newer polaris models) then I use polaris demand drive, if it has hillards on the hubs (2004 and older polaris models) the I use GL5, some people use ATF type F or ATF dex6 but I find I do not use much of the fluid so I just buy the polaris stuff.
Thanks for the response Sir !

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk