Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Virg Henderson

2001 Honda 400ex Stuck bolts

Hello everyone im new on here but im hoping to get some advice I got a used 2001 400ex don't know much about it other then I keep putting money into it. I cant change the oil filter cause I cant get one of the 8mm bolts loosened any advice to get it out without breaking it off

Welcome to QUADCRAZY! I moved your topic to the Honda forum and added your ATV information into your topic title. 😁

Welcome to Quadcrazy, I had one of the same type of bolts stuck. I used an impact driver. Got it on amazon. I put the link here to see. I hit it ever so lightly and the dam thing broke free. Good luck. I did have the engine hot prior to trying it. Once it broke free I let the bike cool and changed the filter. 

Good luck  

TEKTON 2905 3/8-Inch Drive Manual Hand Impact Driver Set, 7-Piece

This link is available to logged in members only. Please login or register to view this link.