Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Sc0tt

A few jokes for Friday. TGIF

An overweight guy walks into a health clinic famous for being very effective in reaching your dieting goals. So he joins a 'guaranteed' program, and he is told to come to room #1 the next day.

First day, he walks through the door of room #1, and there she is, Miss Venezuela wearing nothing but a thong. And she tells him, "if you can catch me, I'm yours!". So he runs as hard as he can for 20 minutes and collapses without success. He keeps doing that for a few days until he finally catches her and has incredible sex with her.

Then he is told to move on to room #2. By now he has lost 15 pounds. Inside room #2 he finds Miss Switzerland. "if you can catch me, I'm yours!". After a few days Miss Switzerland is his.

The process goes on and After 45 pounds he is told he is ready to graduate. Room #5. He is fit. He is excited. He opens the door and he finds, Mr. Nigeria. Big, musculous and 'gifted'. "If I catch you, you are mine!".

Run Forest! Ruuuuuuun

Three guys die in a fire and go to hell. One is Canadian, one Cuban, and one Mexican.

The devil shows up, and tells them, "I'm going to give you the choice of any shield, then I'm going to whip you with my tail 3 times, If you are still standing after that, you can go to heaven"

So the Canadian goes first, he wants a titanium shield reinforced with a layer of stainless steel and fire retardant. He grabs the shield. The devil comes up, whips him once and the Canadian is thrown 10 feet and falls down.

"To Hell !! " says the devil.

The Cuban goes next. He wants no shield. "No Shield??" says the devil. No shield. So the devil comes up and whips him once, shhhaaaaazzz !!!. Nothing. Twice, shaaaazzzz. Nothing. Then the devil takes a few steps back, splits his tail into two, and double whips him. shaaaazzz shaaaazzz. Nothing. The cuban is in pain, but still standing. The devil says "Damn you man, I'm impressed, I guess you can go to heaven.

Then he turns to the Mexican and asks "What will you shield be ??"

"The Cuban !!!"

A golf pro caught up with a threesome and asked if he could join them for the rest of the round. The guys agreed under one condition: that he would let them know what they were doing wrong. He agreed.

The first golfer told the pro that he had a bad slice. The pro told him to hit and he would analyze his swing. He proceeded to hit a major slice. He turned to the pro for advice and the pro informed him it was his LOFT.

The second golfer informed the pro that he had the opposite problem; a bad hook. He got on the tee and proceeded to hit this ugly duck hook. Looking to the pro for advise, he got the same advice as his friend. "It's your LOFT."

The third golfer, who was a big, burly guy, said that he really struggled with this part of the game. He took a big, aggressive swing and almost missed the ball. He topped it and it rolled about 100 yards down the middle. Looking to the pro for advice, he was told, it too, was his LOFT.

Finally, the first golfer turned to the pro: "What the hell's going on. I sliced the ball. He hooked it. And he topped it...And you said it was our LOFT, how can that be?"

The pro looked at the golfers and said, "LOFT stands for Lack Of F***ing Talent!"

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• 6 ATV/UTV Batteries Guaranteed For A Year Or More

news Power for the ride Finding dependable maintenance gear can be tough. Here are six batteries for your ATV or SxS that are guaranteed for at least one year. View the full article

By ATVNetwork, in ATV News, Articles & Press Releases

• 0 replies
    • What is on the trail? Trail Town Program

We made Trail Town as a side product of our mapping products. The concept is simple.. list the businesses that are actually on the trail to help riders figure out where they can rest, eat and play while out on the trails. This program launched a few weeks ago with great results so far. We want to know what you think though... Along with the listings, maps and videos we also allow riders to send in their own reviews of the places we post. The businesses listed can also claim their listing and update pictures and info. SO far we started with ATV since we also run www.watva.org and it goes hand in hand. A portion of the Trail Town listing actually goes to make the business part of WATVA too, helping fuel more riding area creation and a stronger information network. It also sparked a new web show called Riding Adventures Today which includes all the trail town videos for a place we visit but also trail info, product reviews and other neat things you'll want to check out when at a location. Below are a few clips to give you an idea of what it is about Pineland Camping Park | ATV UTV Trail Town Listing [video=youtube;8xZUCNndZdo] Again, Trail Town is being made to help riders plan trips and mark locations to visit along the way. We are still working on the site and adding new locations every day. See more at - Trail Town Facebook Riding Adventures Today Facebook

By NationalMotorsports, in Where To Ride Your ATV

• 0 replies
    • My New Exercise Program !!

My buddy and I went track'in last Thursday and it started out sunny and brite. We were commenting to each other how nice the snow conditions where and how good we were gett'in around ... NOTE To Self - NEVER say things that will jinx you later and bite you in the a$$ !! We had lunch & decided we would go out to "Baldy Ridge" ... we were hav'in a blast play'in the open meadows when my buddy started over this hill & down into a small gully ... NOTE To Self - Always Make sure HE makes it before you follow !! ... as I started following him down thru this gully and as he started up out of it, he started sinking, sliding sideways downhill ... and I made a fatal mistake ... I slowed down ... as he was lucky enough to get back on top of the snow ... I now had broke thru the crust ... and I was stuck. My buddy almost got stuck again, only this time in front of me ... but some how he made it out of that predicament ... went up the hill and got back behind me. Now the work started ... digging & winching. I used all 65 ft of tow strap I had & about 35 ft of his winch cable .... then some more digging .... some more winching ... more winching ... well, you get the picture ......... after about 2 1/2 hrs later ... I was on the hill top with my buddy and we were rolling the tow straps back up ... Whew ... now I'm thirsty too !! Here's a couple photo's of the days ride and my current exercise program ... ...

By Gunny, in ATV Picture and Video Sharing

• 10 replies
    • A new Health Warning is being Issued !

A dangerous new virus is going around. It is called the Worm Overload Recreation Killer (WORK). You can get WORK from your boss or colleagues. Do not touch it. This virus will wipe out your private life If you come into contact with WORK, there are "Two Antidotes" availible You can purchase: Work Isolating Neutralizer Extract (WINE) or Bothersome Employer Elimination Rebooter (BEER). They're available at your local grocery store. Take repeatedly until WORK has been completely eliminated. It may be necessary to keep EXTRA (WINE or (BEER) on hand this virus has a bad habbit of returning over & over So be prepared

By mywifeknowseverythin, in General Talk - Anything Goes!

• 3 replies
    • Effective execution of Agenda 21

"Effective execution of Agenda 21 will require a profound reorientation of all human society, unlike anything the world has ever experienced a major shift in the priorities of both governments and individuals and an unprecedented redeployment of human and financial resources. This shift will demand that a concern for the environmental consequences of every human action be integrated into individual and collective decision-making at every level." - excerpt, UN Agenda 21

By ATVsToday, in ATV Laws, Legal Issues, and Policing

• 0 replies
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By brandicomo
      Ok in short, sunk bike had engine rebuilt, rode it, ran great, started smoking the second time it was rode, brought it back to mechanic he said it was bad rings, over hauled again, rode great first ride, second time started smoking, brought it back, overhauled a third time, started smoking again when idling after riding for like 3 hours, smokes when giving it gas, big cloud of white smoke that smells like oil, oh and the first time it was ovehauled added programmer, don't know what else it could be, someone said packing in the exhaust, but I'm on my third mechanic and no one can figure it out! ! Oh and I'm a girl so if I said something dumb don't be mean! ! K thx in advance
    • By mywifeknowseverythin
      A blonde calls her boyfriend and says, "Please come over here and help me.
      I have a killer jigsaw puzzle, and I can't figure out how to get it started."
      Her boyfriend asks, "What is it supposed to be when it's finished?"
      The blonde says, "According to the picture on the box, it's a tiger."
      Her boyfriend decides to go over and help with the puzzle.
      She lets him in and shows him where she has the puzzle spread all over the table.
      He studies the pieces for a moment, then looks at the box, then turns to her and says, "First of all, no matter what we do, we're not going to be able to assemble these pieces into anything resembling a tiger."
      He takes her hand and says, "Second, I want you to relax. Let's have a nice cup of tea, and then....."he sighed, . "let 's put all these Frosted Flakes back in the box.
    • Guest Fox300exchic
      By Guest Fox300exchic
      If big boobed women work at Hooters
      Where do one legged women
      work??
      (Give up?....Scroll down)
      <
      <
      <
      <
      <
      <