Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

roger holbrook

1987 honda 350 four traxx how to Change Oil

Added issue to your topic title. 🙂 Here's a good video to give you and idea of what to do. Make sure you use ATV or 4 stroke oil not just regular motor oil.

1 hour ago, Tank said:

Ajmboy is awesome. Tanks

Well thank you very much.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• 05 Suzuki King Quad 700 Oil Change?

Im new to the forum and the quad I just got. I want to change oil in in. Its almost impossible to find anything on-line. I know it takes 10w40 and know the oil filter location. What oil should I use? Is there a cross reference for oil filter. The closest dealer to me is an hour away. I have NAPA close and like the WIX or Napa gold filters. Also is where can I get a Manuel for it? Thanks

By Finsdad, in Suzuki ATV Forum

• 4 replies
    • Diff Oil change?

I figured while Im doing everything else might as well change the diff oil on my 05 QuadKing 700. I looked in the manual thanks to AJMBOY. Im wondering what  you are using? I would like to use Amsoil since all the other fluids are that. If not just something good. I pulled the plug on the rear and its a little dirty but not bad. I just want to start from scratch so I know what I have.

By Finsdad, in Suzuki ATV Forum

• 2 replies
    • Coolster 3150DX2 first oil change and messed up?

I bought my first ATV(Coolster 3150DX2) back in February 2016 and built it with help. I also had help with emptying the "shipping oil" out and putting in a new bottle of 15w-40.
      So I warmed up the engine a few minutes and took off the 17mm and drained the oil and noticed a spring and strainer flew out into the drip pan. I have NO idea on what order they go back in. I watched several videos about it, all of them said that I made a mistake. Supposedly their are two size bolts down there, 14mm and 17mm. The 14mm shouldn't be touched, but I don't see any other bolt that is down there. 
      Please help.
      I will attach a couple pictures.

By Coolster3150DX2, in General ATV Discussion

• 2 replies
    • Yamaha Warrior Oil and Filter Change

How I change the oil in my 2001 Yamaha Warrior in the Goon Skwad Garage.  

By wylde1, in Yamaha ATV Forum

• 0 replies