Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Kyle Mainville

A moment of your time! :)

First off I'll start with this post hopefully not being imposing or in the wrong place. By all means if it is I can move it or delete it. Essentially I've been riding ATV's for more than half my life, and I love the community. I'm part of a local club up here in Canada (Refrew County ATV) and can't get enough, so I am reaching out online. I love seeing rides, learning about options and seeing the aftermarket. Because of all this I've started a YouTube channel and my own community and want to share it. I don't mean to be annoying or imposing, simply trying to share my end of the experiance!

So I will keep it brief, you can catch me on YouTube @ Mainville ATV and Outdoors ( Mainville ATV and Outdoors )
Facebook: Mainville ATV and Outdoors (We have a page and a group)
Instagram: Mainville ATV and Outdoors

I fully intend to indulge in everything here on Quad Crazy! Super excited, thanks everyone! :)

Welcome to QUADCRAZY! We'd love for you to take part here especially being an ATV enthusiast! If you are into running your own group, you can have essentially a "mini" QUADCRAZY with a gallery, forum, member map, calendar, downloads section, etc., by starting your own club here which can be public, private, or open. Something to check out: https://www.quadcrazy.com/clubs/ 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.