Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

87tecate4

Lakota KEF-300 Service Manual 1995-2004

3 hours ago, jimmy reece said:

show me a picture of the wiring  diagram inside the manual please and thanks

You can download the entire pdf free once you get to 10 posts or if you don't want to post you can update your membership for immediate access. https://www.quadcrazy.com/subscriptions

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Daniel Gibson
      Working on a bayou 220 that has been ran extremely hard it's whole life. Literally had almost an inch thick dirt/oil covering the motor. Yeah that bad. Surprisingly it runs though. I cleaned the carb and tank multiple times. They're clean enough to eat off of. Readjusted valve lash and set timing. Was about 3 teeth off. It cranks good and runs good only problem is I have to cover the carb intake basically choking the hell out of it for it to start. The com choke works fine. It does this each time I start it regardless of temperature both ambient or motor. Wth? Compression is at 115psi I get 130s if I put a little oil in the piston chamber. Please help. Thanks 
    • By Sonders
      It appears that the Service Manual thread at top of forum is dead as all the links no longer work.  I'm actually looking for service manual for a 2000 KVF300 Prairie that I just picked up.  Does anybody have link to one that they can share, or know where I can find one?  Thanks in advance for any help.
    • By Mike Johnson
      Does anyone know what the 3rd item is behind the battery on this ATV ? I know 1 is the,  solenoid1 is the CDI box, what is the 3rd.
    • By oxidized_black
      Clymer ATV Manual - Yamaha Raptor 700R

• By colin james
      View File 1996-2000 Polaris Sportsman 335/500 Service Manual
      This is the factory service manual for the polaris sportsman 335 & 500.
      You can download the section you need  or download all of the chapters for the complete manual 
      Submitter colin james Submitted 10/19/2018 Category Polaris ATV  
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By uzejo
      My lakota has a new carb and just had a top end redone by a professional, but it will not start. The electric start turns it over great, there seems to be compression. It seems like its trying to start, getting right there and just doesnt catch. It does start occasionally, but wont run for more than a couple of minutes and smells rich. Im assuming the carb needs to be tuned, but im just wondering if anyone else has any ideas before i get a chance to work on it.

Thanks
    • By Brantley40
      What is the wheel bolt pattern for a 2002 Kawasaki Lakota Sport 300? Same on front and rear?
    • By Brantley40
      Anyone out there spice up their 2002 Kawasaki Lakota Sport 300 with cam, shaved head, deck the jug, valves?
      As you probably have already seen, I have a top end to get built back up and might as well add a little kick to it. Here's a pic of a golf cart I built up recently and modified the engine a little while I had it apart.
      Thanks in advance for everyone's help!!

• By Todd Trask
      Hello All, Finally got around to messing with quad. I found bad grounds & faulty coil. Ordered new today. Stole coil from other quad and made spark......woohooo....👍🏻. Well I temp installed new coil and made spark. Figured I would pour little gas in carb to see if it fires. No fire ..tried a little starting fluid just to see if it would fire. No fire.. well if I have spark, add clean fuel but No fire or booms from quad what’s so ever. Any suggestions..
    • By Todd Trask
      I have been online all night & this morning while taking care of my 2 yr old daughter with the flu.🤢.
      I am wondering why I cannot find a wiring diagram. I found in downloads , but it won't let me download..?????I only need one diagram not the whole manual. Rather spend money on accessories than $40 on a book for 1 pg. stator & pick up come Wednesday. So I'm going to bow hunt while weekend and ponder on wiring issues, with the intent to cure my quads illness. can anyone HELP..!