Quantcast

Welcome

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By drobbie98
      Hey all, Thanks for having me in the forum. I just purchased my first ATV and am stoked to understand more about it. 

The first stupid question will be, what is everyone's maintenance schedule? DO yo follow the recommended intervals or build one yourself based on the machine. 

Thanks in advance. 
    • By alainpp
      I'm new to the group and the ATV world.
      I recently got a 2001 Kawasaki Lakota Sport 300 and i want to do some repairs. I want to start with the suspension and replace the bushings and joint balls.
      Where can I get the service manual in PDF format?
      Thanks.
    • By Indiana-George
      I'm new to the mechanics of riding. I've ridden quads and love it, but I've never really owned one of my own. I bought this quad in pretty rough shape and have been slowly restoring it. I'm almost ready to kick it over, but I'm doing a little research before i add fluids. I'm wondering what kind of oil i should use. I know the specs call for 10w40, but with the age and brand of my quad I'm curious to hear an experienced opinion. And since I'm just getting started with this forum, I don't have access to the service manuals yet. Any and all advice is welcome and appreciated! Thanks and happy riding!
    • By gt2003
      I'm looking to upgrade to a bigger machine.  I only use my atv when deer hunting and maybe put 5 miles on it per day at most.  Current atv is a 2004 Kawasaki Bayou  250, 2WD, garage kept, nothing special and it still works great.  I'm wanting to upgrade so I can use a small disc for food plots.  I think the 570 would be perfect size. 

Knowing the extent of my use, what are your thoughts on the Tracker (Textron) 570?  It's gets me into a bigger machine at a more affordable price than the big name brands. 

Thanks for the input!
    • By Ulfthednar
      installed these today.
      the max airflow intake
      https://www.mainstreetcycle.com/shopping/item/634/carbon-fiber-max-airflow-intake
      Postive changes with the intake, not huge mind, but noticeable and THERE. Subtle is too subtle to describe the shift but a very noticeable postive change in the engine sound, feel and response.
      Runs a bit stronger, revs up a bit quicker and runs quite a bit smoother.

and the all balls winch remote
      https://www.mainstreetcycle.com/shopping/item/1985/all-balls--wireless-winch-remote

and the winch remote works GREAT.