wheeler0801

Girlyz Gear: Buy One Get One Free

3 posts in this topic

stpattyad.jpg

Directions: Order your first set how you want it, for the second set, enter in the comment box what size/color you want.

Let me know if you have any questions :)

GIRLYZ:ONE GREAT SPONSOR:biggrin:

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

Oooooh, I'm gonna hafta get me some clothes from them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes, they have the special for march only.........great gear, great sponsor....tell them i sent ya ;) i guess then they'll know i'm doin the work they want me to :) hahahahahahaha..

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Suzukiquadrun
      Hello, i recently bought a 2000 Suzuki LTF500 semi-automatic. I was riding it and found out that its hard to shift into 3rd gear and above. could it be because of the tuning because the rpm might be to high, cuz in neutral it would sometimes rev high by itself? or could it be something in the trany?
      Also it shifts easily when off
    • By chad13cook
      The problem is that it continues to change gears shifting down. Starting in N, down to 1st, 2nd 3rd, 4th, N, 1st, 2nd, etc. If you start in N and shift up, straight to 4th...
      What would cause this and why is it reversed for shifting?
    • By stepadery
      The connector that that plugs into the switch evidently was caught by something while riding (I'm guessing) and a couple of wires were pulled out of the connector. I have attached a picture. Is there any where that I can get this female end with pigtails without buying the entire wiring harness? I'm a pretty good wire splicer and solderer.

• By wbholoch
      Hi all, I don't recall the year but I have two Kazuma Coyotes 90cc for my kids. One is fine the other one slips in forward gear to the point it won't run.
      Before I tear into this anyone have an idea of gear box adjustment or what type this is? Direct drive, band type?
      Any advice is appreciated since the kids are not very patient taking turns with one running go kart.
      Thanks for the time.
    • By rizzomach
      Any help would be great. While riding it will just slip out of gear any ideas would be helpful.
      Thanks