Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

wheeler0801

Girlyz Gear: Buy One Get One Free

stpattyad.jpg

Directions: Order your first set how you want it, for the second set, enter in the comment box what size/color you want.

Let me know if you have any questions :)

GIRLYZ:ONE GREAT SPONSOR:biggrin:

yes, they have the special for march only.........great gear, great sponsor....tell them i sent ya ;) i guess then they'll know i'm doin the work they want me to :) hahahahahahaha..

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By erkme73
      I recently purchased the subject UTV for my kids.  It's my first Polaris (other wheeler is a Teryx4) - and my first-ever single-cylinder vehicle (even my mower has more)...
      Valve lash adjustment values... The operating manual recommends verifying at specific intervals, but does not provide the clearances or procedure.  Any idea where I can obtain those? Tach on the display shows about 1500RPM when at idle, and about 6000 when WOT at max speed (30MPH).   Does that seem correct? The engine does not SOUND like it's going that fast, but that may just be my unfamiliarity with single-cylinder engines.  The idle feels mildly rough - and the tach shows a fluctuation of about 50 rpm.  It's not wild, but it is noticeable.  Again, without any point of reference, I do not know if that's just the nature of the beast, or if I should be concerned. The front wheels spin freely in the forward direction (mild brake noise can be heard), but when rotating tires backwards, the brake pads grab the rotor with significant force - making it nearly impossible to turn the rotor by hand.   Considering the cost of new rotors and calipers, I'm hoping there is a know 'fix' for this issue. Any help would be appreciated!  My kids can't wait for me to give it the "all clear".   Still waiting on helmets to arrive from Amazon, so I have a couple of days to get all the maintenance and repairs completed.
    • By Admin
      We would like to wish everyone a Fantastic Memorial Day Weekend!

SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!

• By M C
      Hello all!
      A friend of mine has this particular 4 wheeler. It sat in the garage for about a year, so I redid the carb, cleaned the tank and installed a new petcock. So far, it cranks right away whether its button started or pull started. So I have a couple of questions concerning the carb and air filter.
      1. Is this a cvk32 250 or 350 carb? As the air fuel ratio adjustment is different according to a cvk document I read. What's your adjustment setting? 2 whole turns and a 1/8 or 2 whole turns and a 1/2? Comparing the old setting on the carb to the new setting (and where the needle sits now), makes me think it was way off before. 
      2. The Air filter cover, gasket, air filter and plate element are all missing. So I was thinking of removing the hose that goes to the air box and put one of those K&N style looking filters and be done with it. So my question is.. will I have to readjust Air Fuel screw or just adjust Idle?
      It's just going to be driven around the neighborhood.
      Thanks in advance for any info or help. Y'all stay safe out there!
    • By mywifeknowseverythin
      Great sayings by police officers
      These 16 Police Comments were taken off actual police car videos around the country:
      #16 "You know, stop lights don't come any redder than the one you just went through."
      #15 "Relax, the handcuffs are tight because they're new. They'll stretch after you wear them a while."
      # 14 "If you take your hands off the car, I'll make your birth certificate a worthless document."
      #13 "If you run, you'll only go to jail tired."
      #12 "Can you run faster than 1200 feet per second? Because that's the speed of the bullet that'll be chasing you."
      #11 "You don't know how fast you were going? I guess that means I can write anything I want to on the ticket, huh?"
      #10 "Yes, sir, you can talk to the shift supervisor, but I don't think it will help.
      Oh, did I mention that I'm the shift supervisor?"
      #9 "Warning?” You want a warning? O.K., I'm warning you not to do that again, or I'll give you another ticket."
      #8 "The answer to this last question will determine whether you are drunk or not. Was Mickey Mouse a cat or a dog?"
      #7 "Fair? You want me to be fair? Listen, fair is a place where you go to ride on rides, eat cotton candy and corn dogs and step in monkey crap."
      #6 "Yeah, we have a quota. Two more tickets and my wife gets a toaster oven."
      #5 "In God we trust, all others we run through NCIC."
      #4 "How big were those 'Just two beers' you say you had?"
      #3 "No sir, we don't have quotas anymore. We use d to, but now we're allowed to write as many tickets as we can."
      #2 "I'm glad to hear that Chief (of Police) Hawker is a personal friend of yours. So you know someone who can post your bail."
      AND THE WINNER IS...
      #1 "You didn't think we give pretty women tickets? You're right, we don't. Sign here."
    • By Ssg
      Hello! This is my first bike with a cvt it's a 19 Outlander 850 xmr. I use the 30" cryptid tires that come with the bike during hunting season since I hunt in a louisiana swamp and I have some 27" interco reptiles during the summer trail rides. So this past hunting season I got stuck and squealed the belt do i looking at cluch kits /adjustments to help with the low end but I dont want to mess with my summer riding so I'm looking for advice 
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Suzukiquadrun
      Hello, i recently bought a 2000 Suzuki LTF500 semi-automatic. I was riding it and found out that its hard to shift into 3rd gear and above. could it be because of the tuning because the rpm might be to high, cuz in neutral it would sometimes rev high by itself? or could it be something in the trany?
      Also it shifts easily when off
    • By stepadery
      The connector that that plugs into the switch evidently was caught by something while riding (I'm guessing) and a couple of wires were pulled out of the connector. I have attached a picture. Is there any where that I can get this female end with pigtails without buying the entire wiring harness? I'm a pretty good wire splicer and solderer.

• By chad13cook
      The problem is that it continues to change gears shifting down. Starting in N, down to 1st, 2nd 3rd, 4th, N, 1st, 2nd, etc. If you start in N and shift up, straight to 4th...
      What would cause this and why is it reversed for shifting?
    • By wbholoch
      Hi all, I don't recall the year but I have two Kazuma Coyotes 90cc for my kids. One is fine the other one slips in forward gear to the point it won't run.
      Before I tear into this anyone have an idea of gear box adjustment or what type this is? Direct drive, band type?
      Any advice is appreciated since the kids are not very patient taking turns with one running go kart.
      Thanks for the time.
    • By rizzomach
      Any help would be great. While riding it will just slip out of gear any ideas would be helpful.
      Thanks