Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

ATVNetwork

Chad Wienen Earns Sixth ATV Motocross National Championship

The ATV Motocross National Championship (ATVMX) presented by CST Tires, an AMA National Championship, came to an end for the 2018 season this weekend, August 11-12, in Hurricane Mills Tennessee at the historic Loretta Lynn Ranch. Only 10 points separated the top two riders in the AMA Pro ATV standings – Rockford Fosgate/Ti-Lube/Honda’s Joel Hetrick and Wienen Motorsports/Yamaha/Maxxis’ Chad Wienen – after their season-long battle came all the way down to the final moto of the year.

View the full article

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• By Gunny
      Here's a short video were I discuss the Apache Backcountry Tracks compared to my Tatou Tracks for where I live and my type of riding. I hope you enjoy the review !!

• By Cjames58
      View File 2013-2018 Polaris Sportsman and Outlaw 90 Service Manual
      this is the service manual for the 2013 through 2018 sportsman and outlaws 90
      Submitter Cjames58 Submitted 08/23/2018 Category Polaris ATV  
    • By StolenATV
      2018 RZR 1000 and 2018 Elite 6X12 Dovetail Trailer stolen from my yard. RZR is muddy, has a red front bumper.
      The post Stolen 2018 RZR on Trailer appeared first on Stolen 911.
      View the full article
    • By Gunny
      Haven't been tracking because I was down with a cold. And it really sucked because we had several storms come thru and put down some nice fresh snow. But it's all good now. Except now, the temps are really going to start going up which means the snow is melting fast. But I got out on 27 Mar & the tracking was AWESOME !!! Hope you enjoy the video !!!

• By sbronemann
      Hey ya'll, new here from the corn-belt in Iowa.  A buddy and myself are planning on coming down to Tennessee riding over the MLK weekend.  Never been riding out of state except Wisconsin.  Planning on going to the North Cumberland WMA area trails.  How is the riding around Brimstone and that area?  Any advice?  Looking at maybe picking up a trail GPS possibly as the actual maps do not look that great from what I've seen.  Will be riding a Can Am Commander 800R XT and my buddy has a Kawasaki Teryx-4.  Any information/advice/anyone want to ride would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you in advance.