Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

quadcrazy

Save 10% on ATV Parts at SIXITY

Save 10% on ATV Parts, including axles, drive belts, spark plugs, brakes and more at SIXITY. 

use code: PJATV

Sixity ATV Parts

“Sixity Powersports helps diehard ATV, motorcycle, and snowmobile riders find affordable—and awesome—replacement parts for their machines.”

Breakthrough All-Terrain and Severe-Duty Axles

Our story begins in 2006 when two brothers launched Sixity by selling powersport parts out of a storage unit. Continuing as a family-owned, customer-centric company, we revolutionized the powersport industry with our all-terrain and severe-duty ATV axles and high-quality motorcycle/ATV brake pads featuring fade-free stopping power sold on eBay, Amazon, and, here, on Sixity.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Colby Calk
      I recently got a 98 warrior 350 that 'needed the carb adjusted' but the reality is it has no spark. I have a new spark plug, plug wire, ignition coil, battery, and cdi box. I checked continuity and took apart and inspected the starter/kill/light switch on the handle bar, and it all looks brand new and checked out. The key switch seems to be working properly, as when off, nothing works, but when switched on, lights and electric starter button work. It turns over fine, and as I just stated, all the lights work. I took all the plastics off and traced all the wires, and only one had a small cut in it, but it was only through the rubber sheathing, not the wire itself (the blue one coming from the stator). I cleaned some grounds, made sure both relays work, and still nothing. I pulled the stator cover and looked at the stator itself, and it looks great. No broken wires or connectors or anything. Still, no spark. I'm at a loss. Where do I go next? Any help is appreciated.
    • By Chris2018
      I have a 1996 Kawasaki Mojave KSF250. I have no manual on it and it has a no spark issue. If anyone could give me a hand with this or would possibly have a manual would appreciate it. 
    • By Admin
      As a manufacturer of CV axles for ATVs, UTVs and side-by-sides, TrakMotive has announced the release of 42 new part numbers covering 486 fitment applications for 205 models from Arctic Cat, Can-Am, Kymco, Polaris and Yamaha. Available in both OE replacement and heavy-duty versions, these axles are now in stock and ready to ship. TrakMotive says it is committed to offering the largest selection of CV axles in the industry while bringing new applications to the market.
      TrakMotive CV Axles for ATVs, UTVs and side-by-sides exceed OEM quality in fit, form and function, come fully assembled with all necessary hardware included for easy installation with no modifications required and include a one-year limited warranty, according to the company.

TrakMotive CV Axles are available from authorized TrakMotive dealers and distributors. To contact TrakMotive, visit trakmotive.com or call 800-567-1608.
      https://www.autopartsforum.com/topic/92-trakmotive-introduces-42-new-cv-axles-for-atvutv-applications/
    • By seth baronie
      Need a stock drive clutch for a 2015 sportsman XP 1000. Part number 1322953
      [email protected]
      paypal ready
    • By MIKEL5469
      So where do all of you people ride at in this great state of michigan. I ride several different places like leotta,south branch,denton creek,rose city,and plan on going to some places that i haven't rode yet....so sound off and tell me where you ride: yes:
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By quadcrazy
      PUMPKIN 10% OFF on orders $99 or more! (valid till 10/26/2011 to 11/16/11)
      SEAALX1 Free Shipping on orders worth $50 (1-Nov-11 to 6-Nov-11)
      DEBALX1 $10 OFF on orders worth $50 (8-Nov-11 to 13-Nov-11)
      AEBBLX1 20% OFF on orders worth $150 (11-Nov-11 to 13-Nov-11)
      BECALX1 15% OFF on orders worth $150 (15-Nov-11 to 20-Nov-11)
      Click Here to check out JC Whitney!