Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

BradF80

Lawnmower passenger seat

Anyone ever use a universal lawnmower seat to bolt onto the rear rack on an ATV for a passenger? I have an 2005 Bruin but I have yet to see a seat for it other than those uber expensive helmet box/seats.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• By Ahren Longo
      Well I finally had to take the rear end apart on my 07 Rancher 420. Man it was nasty on the inside!!! I didn't take any pictures, too concentrated on the task I guess. The tools are retarded expensive, after I spent $280 to get the socket and puller for the pinion, because no-one makes them other than Honda. I figured out the pinion was shot due to the needle bearing being completely destroyed, it ground it down pretty bad. The bearing and seal set was cheap enough , $70 on ebay. I got the pinion on ebay too for $95, I took the nasty looking ring gear and sand blasted it, although a little pitted, still perfectly usable. I had to turn the sealing surfaces down about .015" to get them smooth enough to seal. Then for the icing on the cake. I found a brand new rear diff. assembly for $400 on ebay. Dang it!! Coulda just popped and swapped and saved $50. Oh well I have the tools to do honda rear ends now maybe I'll get my buddy who own's a CNC machine to copy them for me and I'll sell the other ones to get my money back.
    • By Jacob Gentz
      I have a 2005 Arctic Cat 500 with a susuki motor, 2500 hours.  I was riding it yesterday, came out this morning, will turn over but no start.  I have spark and fuel.  Took carb off and cleaned it.  Back firing out of exhaust and air intake.  Not sure how one day it runs but 12 hours later it won't.  Just need some pointers on where to look.
    • By Brantley40
      What is the wheel bolt pattern for a 2002 Kawasaki Lakota Sport 300? Same on front and rear?
    • By StolenATV
      Toy Hauler was stolen out of storage unit with all of our toys and items in it. We just rebuilt the engine and have only rode it once since. Please help
      The post Stolen Green 2005 Kawasaki KX400 appeared first on Stolen 911.
      View the full article
    • By Alexandre Leblanc
      any recomandation for a passenger seat?
    • By Paul Muscat
      Hi all, I own a kymco mongoose 250cc. One of the rear rims is quiet damaged in fact it wobbles while spinning.  Does anyone knows a good website where I can buy a rim as the one in the picture.  
      Thanks