Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Chomp

bought a suzuki side by side a the scrap yard

I just bought a suzuki side by side a the scrap yard  it says its a LT 400 and I need to know if its factory are a homemade job I'm either gonna use its part for my other suzuki atv are restore it 

I just bought a suzuki side by side a the scrap yard  it says its a LT 400 and I need to know if its factory are a homemade job I'm either gonna use its part for my other suzuki atv are restore it 

If anyone can find info on suzuki side by side 1995LT400. 

Useully if there's something I don't know are can't seem to gut figured I usually go threw trail and error sometimes things got broke sometimes I do. Anymore if I can ask someone who knows the answers to my questions I'm not to proud to ask if I can help.

I changed your topic title because it was too long. 😁

LT 400 is an ATV. Try using the forum search to read some topics on this ATV, you’ll find some good information.

Your two topics have been merged.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By bob5701954
      I am new to this forum, have been atving  for 3 yrs.  recently got rid of my old 2006 Yamaha Kodiak , bought an new  2016 570 sportsman , I noticed that it was rather open in the front portion of the bike , so I installed alum. checker  plate to protect the battery  and rad . hose.  but I did not think to protect the exposed sides of the rad. as I live in northern british Columbia and we drive on old logging roads and we clear a lot of trails. on my 3 rd ride I got a stick thru the rad, and into the  elec. fan .  2 rides  later  the fan broke apart.  but luckily  I ahd since put on home made side guards out of sheet metal .. this actually  created better air flow and kept the machine cooler, but my problem is with polaris,  they installed side rad  guards  on the 2014  models- the 2015 models, then took them off for 2016 , I have seen lots of complaints about over heating, as a result of no air flow  across the bike , due to no guards, then I get a picture of a 2016.5   limited edtion Canadian 570  that has rad. side guards, I put in an appeal and they will not come good for the fan and motor, I like the  bike a lot , but am not very happy with polaris and their stupid idea  to remove the side guards, not everyone drives on logging  roads
                                        bob5701954
    • By colin james
      View File 2017-2019 sportsman 450/570 with eps factory service manual
      This  is the factory service manual for the 2017-2019 factory service manual for the sportsman 450/570 with electronic power steering 

Submitter colin james Submitted 09/06/2018 Category Polaris ATV  
    • By aj ford
      what is the best route to go as for the notorious  swing arm cracking on my 86 suzuki lt250r. any swing arm interchangeable.

• By fatfarmboy
      Just bought (Tue. evening) an '89 Suzuki 250 4wd that has been sitting out the last 5 yrs. It's complete, including the shift knobs, battery cover, and headlights. It has the optional cooling fan on it (probly stuck - didn't check), and the engine isn't locked up. Plastic looks good and isnt cracked. Racks aren't bent up. Shift lever works, the foot brake moves (needs oil - have to pull it up by hand), and there's black oil and no water in the engine sight glass. Guy was asking $125 and gladly took $100 for it. Anxious to get started on bringing it back to life. Been wanting one of these for years. As soon as I can get to it (working on a junky "Jackel" right now - Chinese Yamaha Timberwolf). I'm going to pull the tank off it and clean it, clean & possibly rebuild carb, put in new plug, and a battery, then see what happens. If nothing, will keep going until it runs. Feel free to respond if you want to, I'm mainly just excited and wanted to tell somebody. 
    • By Brandi Nedley
      We just bought a used polaris sawtooth 2006. Any advice on pros and cons or things to look out for. were 1st time owners. basic maintenance?