Quantcast

1990 Yamaha Moto 4 350 (YFM350ER)

Big E

I picked up a 1990 Yamaha Moto 4 350 from a buddy in the past two weeks. Still runs very well and is the first ATV I’ve ever owned. It is a nice utility ATV that my kids can have fun on. Wondering if anyone has an owners and service manual for this ATV.  I’m a DIY guy that wants to go through and maintain the ATV. I just gave it a updated paint job (photo attached). Thanks for the help.

849D316E-22C2-4248-AB3F-7E221805A8C1.jpeg

• Like 1

Welcome to Quadcrazy Big E. Nice looking bike for it’s age.   I like older bikes, they are fun to work on without all the electronics. 

So you should be able to find a manual in the downloads section of this site.  It’s the tab on the top right side and go down to the download tab and it’s self explanatory as far as looking for your bike.  It should be there or a year close to it.

You must have at least 10 posted items before you can have access to the manuals but you won’t have any trouble doing that as you will find this site pretty interesting as I did. You will wind up asking questions and commenting  on some of the posts maybe helping out the next guy with there problem or just posting some cool pics etc. 

So welcome to Quadcrazy and enjoy the bike brother! 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By HSTAR
      Hey I have a 1997 big bear 350 4x4
      I replaced the shifter shaft and the shift arm linkage and the rod when I installed them all I was unaware that you had to line the dot on the shifter shaft with the gap on the linkage arm gap put it all back  together and rode it I can't get it to shift in the right gears  I can move the shift cam by hand and goes in different gears but with the shifter shaft in it riding I can't put it in R or N 
      Anyone know how to line up the shifter shaft and the shift cam s

• By ResQ91
      Hi guys
      My 87 Bear 350 won't start and could use a hand.
      Turn key on and Oil light turns on and then slowly fades out. (I think this is key to this) No start, not even a tick.
      battery and connections good
      A Solenoid post jump turns it over
      Neutral Safety Switch wire attached and seems good
      It has not had a wire/switch on Rear Brake Pedal ever since I had it.
      Any thoughts on some other things to troubleshoot this??
    • By 1998Zuki250
      Looking to see if anyone has any input on ATV Tires? 1998 Suzuki quadrunner LTF250
    • By Otter9099
      I plan on using my ATV to hunt. What have you found to be the best method for carrying your rifle that is secure and allows removing quickly to pursue an animal?
    • By STLJ
      Gday all,

Been trying a couple different ways now to download a manual. Not sure what I am doing wrong but could someone walk me thru it?
      I go to DL page and click on link
      get a pop up for a PDfixer or something
      close that and then hit download button and no go
      tells me I have reached my limit but I have never DL anything ever.