Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

I sent a message to the Admin concerning a restriction Nov 23, and the admin hasn't read the message yet. Is anyone working this site or just peer to peer network now?

Sincerely,

Tech Guy

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• By steve1
      Hi people ...I am thinking I will prob spend the next 12 months solid on here trying to get my 800 Hisun working right but that is life I guess....it all started when a very large lady sat on me in the bus when I was three...and things havent got any better since...my poor old 800 is pretty crook ...fuel wise and gearbox wise as well. I went on the net and saw a heck of a lot of posts from guys that are really enthusiastic about theirs and I thought  wow they cant be all bad...so maybe I can pickup some tips from your forum posts....I am currently removing millions of screws from the body to access everything and then I guess I will see if anyone has worked out the wiring and devised some tests....back to the screwdriver for now...
    • By mikeexplorer
      Came across this site today that has a lot of Arctic Cat information. http://shop.arcticcat.eu/isoled-shop/media/uploads/service_support/?dir=

Mike

• By Ftackett
      I am new to this site. I found this site while researching solutions to my father-in-law’s atv. Impressed with the amount of knowledge being passed. Hope I can help others in the future.

thanks
    • By William Waterworth
      I live in north Phoenix, Arizona. I just recently got a 1987 moto 4, YFM350ERT. Where would be a cheap place or website to get parts? I know I will need a few things. I'm looking into finding a manual for it so I can get right stuff but that seems to be difficult.
      thanks