Quantcast

HI im steve

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By mkay1911
      HI all, new guy from upstate SC here.  I own a 2006 Big Bear 400 and a 2007 Grizzly 350.  Mainly here for tech.
    • By Indiana-George
      I bought a Suzuki quadsport lt230s in rough shape. I've been slowly buying parts to restore it it's former glory. (Motor has good compression, so I took that as a green light.)
      My question: The tires don't keep air. Before I pull the trigger on new ones, I'm wondering how to get them off so I can attempt to reseal the beads. Any recommendations on how to get them off?
    • By Shadow1
      I need a free repair manual for 2002 bombardier quest xt 650 any help?
    • By Shadow1
      Im glad to join this forum and i hope it will be usefull for me as an atv mechanic
    • By Dabrowski_1
      Hey All, just a quick hello and look forward to being part of the forum. 
      recently picked up this 91 YFM250B from a farm in Victoria, melbourne Australia for $650. It had a dead battery but i did get a video of it running before i brought it. Problem was that it had a severe backfire through the carb. 
      Anyways, the last 3 weeks ive been spending hours a day getting it back to running perfectly. 

here's what I've had to fix so far;
      - Couldnt get the timing marks to line up, stretched chain!
      - someone had been into the carb in the past becuase the float was upside down, aso was leaking fuel quite badly
      - airbox was missing the cage, so i brought a complete K&N unit
      - Swingarm bearings were destroyed!!! What a sage to get the swingarm bolts out!!!! all cleaned up and ready for installation
      - currently working on the front end becuase there is a bit of play in the bearings

just waiting on some parts from yamaha and ill be able to fire it up and see if all is working well.