Quantcast

STOLEN ATV: *Stolen 1985 Honda 250sx

StolenATV

*STOLEN off the side of 210 in Stony Point NY the night of 6/22. Was taken precisely at 3:35-3:50, multiple cars passed at that time so if you saw anything or anyone please contact me. Information leading to recovery of bike or arrest will receive 500$ reward. You will get caught, only a matter of time.

The post *Stolen 1985 Honda 250sx appeared first on STOLEN 911.

View the full article

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By Charlesbrown
      I’m looking for a top end kit for a Yamaha. I would like to see how well the engine runs before spending $6-$7 hundred on oem. Niche has complete kits from $1-$2 hundred.  Anyone have experience with Niche or similar Chinese companies? 
    • By opnea
      Where do yall ride at in South Florida other than the MX track on Krome Ave?
    • By Mech
      View File 2022 Texron Tracker Off Road EViS service manual
      2022 Texron Tracker Off Road EViS Service Manual with wiring diagrams.
      Submitter Mech Submitted 11/30/2023 Category Textron Off Road UTV  
    • By Makj44
      Hello I have a 1999 Honda 300 4w/drive and I just replaced the Oem carburetor with a aftermarket carburetor after installing the carb on the bike it started great and idled like new one but when I shifted into first gear and tried to move forward it died, I shifted back In neutral and the wheeler started easy again I let it set there to see if maybe it needed to warm up but when I shifted into first and tried accelerating it died again, I am not a use to working on it and would appreciate any advise thanks
    • By PF3
      Rzr has been sitting unused inside garage for about 18 months. Engine started and run about 15 min every 1 or 2 months.  Never any problem starting or running. This week took it out of town to ride for a day. Loaded, unloaded with no problems. After unloading went trailing. After about a 1/2 mile we went down a small kill and started up another hill and engine died. Restarted many times and died each time after only free seconds. Brought it home and started several times with same outcome.  Changed to fresh fuel and started it.  Lasted about 90 seconds (at idle) and died. So we started it several times and revved the engine up and it continued to run (while still revved up) each time until we dropped it back to idle and it died each time. HELP! Please.