Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV, UTV or SxS? Join our Community Forum!

QUADCRAZY ATV Community and Forum are FREE to join! We keep our ATV, UTV, and SxS forums clean and user friendly. All first time posters in our forums will have to wait to have their content reviewed and approved. Once your first ten posts are approved, you will no longer need to go through a forum post approval process. To bypass the approval process with immediate access and a NO ADS experience in our ATV, SxS, and UTV forums, consider subsribing to a Premium Membership

2007 Honda 400ex Need Motor in Alaska

Bob Hill

• Ajmboy changed the title to 2007 Honda 400ex Need Motor in Alaska

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By luckyyyyesther
      Hey all!
      I'm on a mission to buy my first UTV soundbar as a gift for my dad(a newbie on ATV). I'm aiming for something that offers great sound quality without breaking the bank – my budget is around $250. Right now, I'm considering options like ecoxgear, kemimoto, and boss.
      Does anyone have experience with these brands or specific models that you'd recommend? Any advice or suggestions would be super appreciated!

• By opnea
      Recently picked up a 1991 Lt230e for repair. Compression is a little low Id say, around 80psi, I also have spark but the spark is odd . When cranking the spark is a constant arc. I’ve got it to sputter but never fully turn on. I believe the spark is my issue, being constant and not detonating at the right time. I’m not sure whether this issue is an electrical fault like some missing ground, a faulty cdi, or a timing issue. Any ideas where I should start? 
    • By p5200
      I added more fresh gas it sat one day now, it's acting up again. Before cleaning out carburetor it wouldn't idle good and had gas leaks from carburetor. Now it idles pretty good but, if I increase throttle speed at a certain amount it starts missing bad. I'm going to try and post a short video. Just about ready to give up on this thing.😒  you can see reflection perking in video.

20240217_114429.mp4
    • By p5200
      Hello folks, my machine wound up with I think water in the tank etc. It runs but speeds up and slows back down randomly. When not running I don't see gas dripping  from the drain nipple on bottom of float bowl and drain screw is closed tight. With normal idle speed I see no leaking. When the idle speed increases quite a bit on it's own, gas appears to start slowly dripping from float bowl drain nipple? I'm wondering if the carb is flooding and the gas is actually coming from higher up and just appears, to be coming out of nipple but, is actually running down the sides of the nipple? I put a kit in the factory Mikuni carb last year after sitting for a while and I think the gas in the jug I used had drawn moisture. I plan to pull the carb tomorrow and clean everything out. I was just curious if anyone else thinks it's probably something in the carb and is, acutally a flooding problem? Thanks Folks! 🙂
    • By Traytonrowland
      So, I bought the machine almost a year ago and have been chasing problems. I have replaced the battery, starter solenoid, spark plug, and the starter. Since having replaced those, it doesn't want to start. I checked the carb, and it was wet as well as the spark plug. And I've searched multiple forums and cannot find an answer. So, anything that helps is appreciated, thanks. 
  • Similar Tagged Forum Content