zacdog

Need some help with brakes.

5 posts in this topic

My dad's Fourtrax has no front brakes when you first pull it, but when he pumps it 5 or 6 times it does just as good as a new one. We had the brakes bled and it didn't do any good. Any ideas?

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

I don't know unless you have a bad master cylinder. Your not losing fluid are you?

Bad wheel bearing(s), warped rotor, loose axle nuts. Sounds like you're getting movement of the rotor.

Sorry it took so long to reply, but thanks for the help! Oh, and it's not leaking fluid, so it could be any of those things ZacUSNYR mentioned?

Thanks for the replys!

How are the Pads????? When you Squeeze the Lever can you see movement in the Caliper??? I would start with a Master Cylinder Rebuild if all else Fails....Then move onto the Caliper and Rebuild it....Might think about changing the brake line as well :confused: